Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.
X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support // X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support
- Download / unzip the file --> AndroidSDKSlim.zip
- Download one of the following two files --> X9007_CWM_recovery.im OR X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
- Make sure you have a charged battery (50 % minimum)
How to install:
- Connect your phone to your PC. You should see a window with the drivers in an application called 'setup.exe '.
- Start the installation process and wait until it ends. then disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Extract the contents of the file ' AndroidSDKSlim.zip ' on your desktop. You should have a folder named ' android-sdk-windows ' where there is another folder: 'platform-tools.'
- In this folder, move the two .img files you downloaded ( X9007_TWRP_recovery.img X9007_CWM_recovery.img )
- Turn off your mobile.
- Restart your mobile in fastboot mode by pressing the High Volume + Power buttons until the appearance of the word ' Fastboot ' .
- Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.
- In platform-tools folder 'with your mouse, do' right click 'while holding down the 'Shift ' button, then select ' Open a command window here . '
- In this window, type the following code to verify that your device is recognized.
- Then type the following command to install the TWRP or CWM :
- For the TWRP
fastboot flash recovery X9007_TWRP_recovery.img
- For the CWM
fastboot flash recovery X9007_CWM_recovery.img
- For the TWRP
- Once the process is finished, disconnect your phone from your computer, then simultaneously press the buttons ' power ' and 'volume down ' until you feel a vibration.
- Your phone will reboot into your new custom recovery.
- Select ' reboot system now ' to reboot your phone !
How to root :
- Just download the attached file --> UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
- Copy/paste it on your memory phone
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Flash the file & next reboot your phone
- Enjoy ! You're root !
Video : Root method & Flashing Custom recovery by C4ETech
If you don't want to root your phone by this way,(With CUSTOM Recovery) you can see this Thread -->> ROOT method with OPPO Recovery Stock
Credits & Thanks