This will become the Official Ubuntu Touch thread for the LG Optimus 4x HD and I will update on this first post all links and instructions needed to flash the system on your phone. At the moment it is not advised that you install this on your device as we have problems getting it to boot! If you do try and install it your phone will need to be put into recovery and you will need to install the CyanogenMod again,
* Tablet View and not Phone
* Phone has to be started from command line
* Telephone, WIFI, Sound does not work
* Sidestage makes apps rediculously small
* Gallery crashes on load
* Close terminal, screen blank.
Files (will be updated soon)
- CM Nightly Build -> Download Daily Build Here (from today)
- Ubuntu Touch -> Download Here
To see the desktop, you must type following in a terminal:
Then you will see the progress.
Once finished this will be updated with a link to installation instructions. If there are any devs out there please let me know if you find any solutions to the problems and your name on this forum will be added to contributors below:
- elgunvo (Website)