FORUMS

[widget][4.1+] CallWho

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By swarly, Junior Member on 20th April 2014, 05:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
CallWho is a context aware contacts widget.
CallWho is displaying contacts by its relevance to the current time of day.
Contacts that you may want to get back to due to unanswered call, and contacts that you call frequently.

features included :
  • Predict calls - CallWho can estimate using your history who would you like to call to and change the order
  • Big picture - you can identify your contact the best using their picture , so we made the picture as big as we could.
  • Realizable - from min 2X2 to what you may like .
  • Reconfigure widget - you can edit the whole widget. you can open the settings and change the widget without deleting and recreating the widget.
  • Customizable list size - select how many contacts you want to be displayed.
  • Select default action on click - select what you want the widget to do when clicked ( Call ,send message , open contact info)
  • Unanswered indication - CallWho will let you know if a contact could not be reached.
  • Big contacts pictures - to let you know who is that contact.
  • 2 widgets type - grid and stack .
  • 2 modes 2 and 3 columns layout
  • Rounded images option.

The widget is still under development and fine tuning updates are made often.
fell free to send me mail using the developer mail for suggestions and bug reports.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...swarly.callwho

Update
After some testing with alpha group an update was released today to add several features and address some of the issues people post here and using comments.
The update is staged and it will take few day until it will come to everyone.

I'm sure more bugs will appear in the next few days and I will do my best to solve them and will upload a much cleaner version A.S.A.P.

Regards
Arik
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swarly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swarly Ad-Free
20th April 2014, 11:22 PM |#2  
Flag Concepcion
Thanks Meter: 477

More
Thanks so much!!
21st April 2014, 12:55 AM |#3  
Flag Póvoa de Varzim
Thanks Meter: 53

More
u are in the portal
21st April 2014, 03:46 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 99

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarly

CallWho is a context aware contacts widget.
CallWho is displaying contacts by its relevance to the current time of day.
Contacts that you may want to get back to due to unanswered call, and contacts that you call frequently.

features included :

• Predict calls - CallWho can estimate using your history who would you like to call to and change the order
  • Big picture - you can identify your contact the best using their picture , so we made the picture as big as we could.
  • Realizable - from min 2X2 to what you may like .
  • Reconfigure widget - you can edit the whole widget. you can open the settings and change the widget without deleting and recreating the widget.
  • Customizable list size - select how many contacts you want to be displayed.
  • Select default action on click - select what you want the widget to do when clicked ( Call ,send message , open contact info)
  • Unanswered indication - CallWho will let you know if a contact could not be reached.
  • Big contacts pictures - to let you know who is that contact.
  • 2 widgets type - grid and stack .

The widget is still under development and fine tuning updates are made often.
fell free to send me mail using the developer mail for suggestions and bug reports.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...swarly.callwho

Looks great. Does it support the lock screen?
21st April 2014, 08:26 AM |#5  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Good thing👍 😁
Is it possible to have smaller pictures, or choice to select picture size in the future ❓Or have 4x4, 4x2, etc. ?
I like to see more favorite contacts at once on home screen.

Send from Neat slimed I9300
21st April 2014, 10:32 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenshorseman

Good thing👍 😁
Is it possible to have smaller pictures, or choice to select picture size in the future ❓Or have 4x4, 4x2, etc. ?
I like to see more favorite contacts at once on home screen.

Send from Neat slimed I9300

I'll see what i can do with the smaller pictures.

Lock screen mode is enabled also
The Following User Says Thank You to swarly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swarly Ad-Free
21st April 2014, 12:24 PM |#7  
Flag Nikolaevsk
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Good widget
22nd April 2014, 10:22 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Awesome widget! The only thing I wish it had is an option to force a confirmation pop-up window when clicking on a contact. or something like that. I find myself calling people by accident when I put the phone back in my pocket.

Cheers!
24th April 2014, 07:05 AM |#9  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I don't know if this is possible with future updates but I figured I'd throw it out there:

It would be cool if this app could somehow pull data from Calendars or Facebook and let you know "its so-and-so's birthday today" as a reminder for you to call them.
1st May 2014, 06:54 AM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankAbagnale

I don't know if this is possible with future updates but I figured I'd throw it out there:

It would be cool if this app could somehow pull data from Calendars or Facebook and let you know "its so-and-so's birthday today" as a reminder for you to call them.

Frank hi.
I doubt that that facebook option will possible since it require network access.
that widget require phone book and call log access that along are Invasive permissions with network access that even worse.

after saying that if the community will ask for that I will check what I can do.
1st May 2014, 07:21 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi first of all, thank you... Looks good... can you please awnser if it works on locksreen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contact, contacts, favorites, smart, widget

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)