CallWho is displaying contacts by its relevance to the current time of day.
Contacts that you may want to get back to due to unanswered call, and contacts that you call frequently.
features included :
- Predict calls - CallWho can estimate using your history who would you like to call to and change the order
- Big picture - you can identify your contact the best using their picture , so we made the picture as big as we could.
- Realizable - from min 2X2 to what you may like .
- Reconfigure widget - you can edit the whole widget. you can open the settings and change the widget without deleting and recreating the widget.
- Customizable list size - select how many contacts you want to be displayed.
- Select default action on click - select what you want the widget to do when clicked ( Call ,send message , open contact info)
- Unanswered indication - CallWho will let you know if a contact could not be reached.
- Big contacts pictures - to let you know who is that contact.
- 2 widgets type - grid and stack .
- 2 modes 2 and 3 columns layout
- Rounded images option.
The widget is still under development and fine tuning updates are made often.
fell free to send me mail using the developer mail for suggestions and bug reports.
After some testing with alpha group an update was released today to add several features and address some of the issues people post here and using comments.
The update is staged and it will take few day until it will come to everyone.
I'm sure more bugs will appear in the next few days and I will do my best to solve them and will upload a much cleaner version A.S.A.P.