OmniROM 4.4 for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II (GT-I8160/GT-I8160P)
Brought to you by TeamCanjica
- Diego Porto aka diego-ch -- CyanogenMod
- Huang Ji aka cocafe -- CoCore Kernel
- Federico Melano aka fedevd -- MIUI
- Franco Rapetti aka frapeti -- CyanogenMod
- Mattia D'Alleva aka AntaresOne -- OmniROM
- Oliver Garcia aka OliverG96 -- CyanogenMod
- Pablo Lunarenko aka Paul-L -- CyanogenMod
- Robert Rozić aka Rox -- CyanogenMod
- NFC ( GT-I8160P Only ).
- Check out the ROM Source available on TeamCanjica' s Github.
Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people's source.
Bugs should be reported on our Github Repo so we can keep track of all of them.
- dh.harald, jereksel and SakuraDroid for contribution on codina sources
- ekim.tecul for cleaning OMX fix !
- Unjustified Dev and Meticulus for help, fixes and support
- munjeni and percy-g2 for help and support
- cocafe and Adi_Pat for kernel fixes and tweaks
- Patrik Ryd STE Maintainer
- asdfzz for help and testing
- rabbitvcactus for download mirrors
- NovaFusion for help in fixing OMX, liblights and microphone fix
- Omni Team
- Download the ROM from the link below
- Download GApps for 4.4
- Put the zip files on your SDCard
- Reboot on Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Select "Install the Zip from External Storage"
- Choose Omni zip file
- Choose GApps zip file
- Reboot to system
- First boot takes a while.
Wait at least 5 mins for it to boot.
- OmniROM Kernel has TWRP as default recovery,
so you won't be able to restore CWM backups on TWRP.
ART is on ALPHA STAGE - It means that while it is included with the ROM, there is NO OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR IT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
REPORTS FROM ART INSTANCES WILL BE COMPLETELY IGNORED.
OmniROM 4.4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace II
Tesla-MADAL93, Rox, diego-ch, frapeti, OliverG96, Paul L.
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Stable Release Date: 2014-04-20
Last Updated 2014-07-28