FORUMS

[Q&A] Help thread. Ask away! (Noob friendly)

3,073 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,283
 
By dansou901, Recognized Contributor on 26th April 2014, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

Oneplus One


Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help. Noob questions are welcomed.

It is always best to use the Thanks button , in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".


Please keep discussion focused, on questions pertaining to this Device
List of supporters
... @Heisenberg
... @dansou901
...
...
To those seeking help: Please don't bombard the supporters with PMs asking for help. Instead, ask your question here in the thread so others can benefit from the solution to your problem as well. If you want to be sure someone particular gets notified of your question, put his / her username directly after an @.
If you have ROM related questions, post in the relevant ROM Q&A thread (if there is one) or directly in the ROM development thread. If you are not eligible of posting there, you may post here. Thank you!

Supporters: If you want to be put on or off the list, just make a request here in the thread!
Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read
Please look for a similar [HELP THREAD] when visiting another device forum.
If you would like to create a similar [Help Thread] please Click Here.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to dansou901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dansou901 Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 09:20 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,283
 
More
I'm late lol... I wanted to start this kind of thread as soon as I got a device actually. But it's good that it's here already. Btw, check your inbox...

EDIT: Now that I'm the OP of this thread, I'll change the OP in the next days; it'll look similar to this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2016555
If you follow that link, you'll see the List of Supporters box. I want to do the same here, so I need to gather all active suppporters in this thread including their field of knowledge, so everyone knows who to ask for a specific question. More infos to come with the new OP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dansou901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dansou901 Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 02:15 PM |#3  
xda23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
So if you don't get a invite can you still buy the device.Does anyone know how much it will cost. And who makes and sells the device. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xda23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda23 Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 02:37 PM |#4  
xenix96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23

So if you don't get a invite can you still buy the device.Does anyone know how much it will cost. And who makes and sells the device. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

The general offer will have same prices and you can purchase it directly from OnePlus in the begin later they maybe expand the offering sources... time will answer this later

Cheers


Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xenix96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenix96 Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 02:46 PM |#5  
C0nvert-R's Avatar
Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hi,

I'm a new user of XDA, but I've already tested part of ROMs for my phone (model in title).
I have a little question about kernels: some ROMs have a kernel in other ZIP file. But after correct installation (by CWM Recovery) I have blurred screen. Now I'm using JellyBeanRevenge (or some like that ) and it's work fine, because Author gave good instructions; but in some of other kernels don't works. Why?

_________________
C0nvert-R


Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to C0nvert-R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C0nvert-R Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 03:53 PM |#6  
xenix96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 735
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0nvert-R

Hi,

I'm a new user of XDA, but I've already tested part of ROMs for my phone (model in title).
I have a little question about kernels: some ROMs have a kernel in other ZIP file. But after correct installation (by CWM Recovery) I have blurred screen. Now I'm using JellyBeanRevenge (or some like that ) and it's work fine, because Author gave good instructions; but in some of other kernels don't works. Why?

_________________
C0nvert-R


Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app

This question you have to ask in the rom developer thread in the correct subforum and not here.
No one of us can tell you that cause we have not this device to reproduce your issue and help you.

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to xenix96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenix96 Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 10:21 PM |#7  
C0nvert-R's Avatar
Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenix96

This question you have to ask in the rom developer thread in the correct subforum and not here.
No one of us can tell you that cause we have not this device to reproduce your issue and help you.

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for info. I've already known all about it in other forum.

Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to C0nvert-R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C0nvert-R Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 03:03 AM |#8  
akashpillai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 465
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi friends i need your help to buy this awesome device . How can i buy it im from india and i want it from us or any other . Any idea how can it be shipped to india pls help

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to akashpillai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akashpillai Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 02:16 PM |#9  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,092
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akashpillai

Hi friends i need your help to buy this awesome device . How can i buy it im from india and i want it from us or any other . Any idea how can it be shipped to india pls help

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey, I think there's an Indian thread in general that has something about that.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2732661

One India Thread (New Pics Added)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to FuMMoD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuMMoD Ad-Free
2nd May 2014, 11:36 PM |#10  
Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Question Knock Knock Code
Does this phone has a knock-knock code to lock or unlock the phone like LG G2?
The Following User Says Thank You to MKashiff For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MKashiff Ad-Free
3rd May 2014, 12:59 AM |#11  
FuMMoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 3,092
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKashiff

Does this phone has a knock-knock code to lock or unlock the phone like LG G2?

From what I saw in the videos it does have knock knock screen unlock.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help thread, noob friendly

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes