FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Mobile Gamepad App - With accelerometer mothions

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
By blueqnx, Member on 26th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread


Transform your mobile device to a generic wireless gamepad, which enables you to play many games, each game with its own custom controls, also you can use your device accelerometer motion in playing.

This App requires a server application to be installed on windows machine

* Sever application is available only for windows.

Features:

1- Easy to use traditional controls
2- Fluid movements
3- Support L1,L2,R1,R2 buttons with custom configurations
4- Support swipe over controls for easy usage not just clicking
5- Access game list and run games from mobile app, each game with its own controls
6- Ability to use device accelerometer for games like flight simulation & racing games
7- Use your device volume buttons to control windows volume
8- Mouse movments & clicking emulation (experimental feature)

Mouse Emulation:
http://youtu.be/1PscZwuBTiE

Download from Google Play:
http://www.play.google.com/store/app....mobilegamepad

[YOUTUBE]CmnywKMOv8k[/YOUTUBE]

Mouse Emulation:
[YOUTUBE]1PscZwuBTiE[/YOUTUBE]

Change Log
V1.0.2
  • fixes on android 2.3
  • [+]Support for vibration on keypress
  • [+]Soft button for menu on devices without physical menu button
V 1.0.4
  • Fixed CPU over usage on server
  • Enhanced the connection process from device to PC
  • [+]New fluid movements
  • [+]L1,L2,R1,R2 buttons with custom configurations
  • [+]Mouse movements & clicking emulation (experimental feature)
V 1.0.6
  • Fixed text color on android 2.3
  • Enhanced sensors with more responsiveness & sensitivity control
  • Less network usage when using sensors
  • Server application now works without administrator permission
V 1.0.10
  • Server bug fixed on Win XP "Now run normally on XP+"
  • Enhanced algorithm for more responsiveness
  • Option to control keys continuous hold or normal mode (normal key press then hold the key) "Required for some games"
V 1.1.0
  • Bluetooth connection support
  • Analog stick & mouse emulation
  • Ui redesign
  • Minor fixes
Attached Files
File Type: zip mobile_gamepad_1.1.0.apk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.28 MB, 74838 views)
File Type: zip server.zip - [Click for QR Code] (432.2 KB, 95404 views)
The Following 86 Users Say Thank You to blueqnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueqnx Ad-Free
 
 
26th April 2014, 03:11 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
I haven't tried yet but it seems awesome. Thanks.
26th April 2014, 05:01 PM |#3  
Interesting I was already looking for such app. Let me try and come back with my comments over it. @blueqnx accelerometer is not working in gta sam andreas.
Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
26th April 2014, 06:19 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Interesting I was already looking for such app. Let me try and come back with my comments over it. @blueqnx accelerometer is not working in gta sam andreas.
Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Thanks @thahim, actually i'm working to enhance it, it was tested with H.A.W.X and mafia and many other games but not GTA
using accelerometer to simulate actual keys is pretty complex, so i will add option to control sensitivity of motion which i think is the problem in GTA case if the traditional controls are working fine.

Please make sure that:
You must click and hold on directions empty circle to activate motion while you are playing, which gives you more control when you want to stop moving in game by touch up or swipe out of the circle.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueqnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueqnx Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 09:28 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueqnx

Thanks @thahim, actually i'm working to enhance it, it was tested with H.A.W.X and mafia and many other games but not GTA
using accelerometer to simulate actual keys is pretty complex, so i will add option to control sensitivity of motion which i think is the problem in GTA case if the traditional controls are working fine.

Please make sure that:
You must click and hold on directions empty circle to activate motion while you are playing, which gives you more control when you want to stop moving in game by touch up or swipe out of the circle.

Which directions circle can you send a screenshot. And if I goto vontrols config and set it for a key then too accelerometer doesnt responds.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
26th April 2014, 09:52 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Which directions circle can you send a screenshot. And if I goto vontrols config and set it for a key then too accelerometer doesnt responds.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

the left circle:
see: iquest-es.com/app/mg/index.htm

circle "1"

Yes in case you want to use accelerometer arrows keys must be the default keys up,down,left,right
The Following User Says Thank You to blueqnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueqnx Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 05:24 AM |#7  
Cant I control through accelerometer by movements

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
27th April 2014, 10:50 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahim

Cant I control through accelerometer by movements

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

Accelerometer motions simulate arrow keys movments on windows
The Following User Says Thank You to blueqnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueqnx Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 11:24 PM |#9  
xdagee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,592
 
Donate to Me
More
I haven't tried it yet, but I believe it will support multiplayer mode. maybe 2 phones connected to the same server.
28th April 2014, 12:27 AM |#10  
atomicspaceindian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oak Park
Thanks Meter: 575
 
Donate to Me
More
Great Idea! I am trying this on the Moto X and my W8.1.1 machine. It says client is offline at the bottom of the client and it cannot connectoon the Moto X. Is there a fix/
28th April 2014, 02:33 AM |#11  
gamer.11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ernakulam
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
subscribed and following... great idea love to see it pan out to multiple games and OSs.... used on H.A.W.X(i just had the game just my luck) works decent no problems as of yet... Win7 and nexus5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes