By ATTACK, Recognized Themer on 29th April 2014, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2014, 04:08 PM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Noigel

0722 build - mic issues still present... Nobody cares?

It's being worked on. Don't expect nightlies to be perfect. If you want to be on the bleeding edge, expect issues.
Otherwise run a snapshot build, like M7. Apart from the screen dimming, it's a flawless build and I use it everyday.
This thread is full of a lot of complaining and empty whining, but no real constructive feedback
To everyone:
Look at the bug tracker and see if the problem is listed there. If not, file a bug for it. Make sure it's reproducible and get a logcat or whatever other files the devs need, if possible.
And check the nightly changelogs. The rom is being updated EVERYDAY. If you don't see any new commits for the mic or sound and it was broken in the previous nightly, guess what? It's probably still broken! There's no need to come on this thread and continually post about it.

Coming to this thread to state that something is broken is pretty much pointless. I doubt dhacker or any of the devs read this thread because every day the posts are exactly the same drivel (broken mic, camera, display, etc.) with no logcats or other helpful files or insight on fixing the problem (that's for the general section, NOT the dev forum). YOU ARE NOT HELPING DEVS BY DOING THIS. Given that dhacker has to contend with this in the dev section, it's a small wonder he feels like he's single-handedly supporting this device.

As many are too impatient and ignorant to learn how to use JIRA, I may start a bug tracking thread if needed like I did for my previous device as shown here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2161205

But please, keep the dev forum clean and stop with the complaining. Helps no one and it's just more useless posts to sort through.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gtmaster303 Ad-Free

25th July 2014, 04:11 PM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasiJagung

my M had rooted and the bootloader is unlocked, i want install this ROM should i install TWRP or CMW ??
im in 4.4.2.
can anyone giving me link to the Custom Recovery? cause i found one link but can't use for KITKAT

I had the KK version of CWM and I was unable to install the KK CM11 nightlies. I just fastbooted TWRP and installed the newest nightly without a hitch. Just my 2 cents.
26th July 2014, 03:51 AM |#553  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,143

More
https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/492840260481859585

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/69108/
26th July 2014, 03:55 AM |#554  
Flag McLeansville
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Well, crap.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using XDA Free mobile app
26th July 2014, 04:27 AM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
That's certainly a shame, sorry to hear that. Best of luck to dhacker, thanks for all your hard work on this.

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app
Dr. Mario
26th July 2014, 04:28 AM |#556  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
****. Guess I will have to look elsewhere, or just go back to the bugged stock ROM that have destroyed so many phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th July 2014, 11:23 AM |#557  
Flag McLeansville

More
If he could help fix the mic, this would be completely stable. He outdid himself with this ROM, no need to give up now. If he could fix that id be willing to set up a building device and merge updated fixes... I just need to learn.

The Following User Says Thank You to jrk190 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrk190 Ad-Free
26th July 2014, 03:15 PM |#558  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrk190

If he could help fix the mic, this would be completely stable. He outdid himself with this ROM, no need to give up now. If he could fix that id be willing to set up a building device and merge updated fixes... I just need to learn.

He is still working on Gummy ROM for the msm8960.
https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/492864655333658624
26th July 2014, 04:02 PM |#559  
Flag McLeansville

More
So he isn't dropping cm11 for us?

Edit: never mind. I'll set up for building, sync my sources and sync with him, I'll see if I can make this work. I can merge his patches for gummy with cm11, I just gotta brush up. Never developed a ROM before!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrk190 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrk190 Ad-Free
26th July 2014, 04:28 PM |#560  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrk190

So he isn't dropping cm11 for us?

Edit: never mind. I'll set up for building, sync my sources and sync with him, I'll see if I can make this work. I can merge his patches for gummy with cm11, I just gotta brush up. Never developed a ROM before!

Thank You JRK... If he fixes the few bugs in Gummy, that would be great with you synching off of it. I do like Gummy as well... I just hate the stock, and want a fully functioning AOSP rom...
26th July 2014, 05:10 PM |#561  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 310

More
I have server resources if you need it, jrk.

Sent from my RAZR M (CM Nightlies) from Tapatalk Pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, msm8960, xt9xx

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)