FORUMS

Stock odin recovery

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By giovonniAndroid23, Junior Member on 30th April 2014, 06:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i have a verizon note 3 and flashed TWRP now i get the invalid recovery message...i JUST need the stock note 3 ODIN recovery file so that i can flash it via ODIN but i cannot find it anywhere PLEASE HELP as i dont want to flash the whole rom just the stock recovery portion.
30th April 2014, 07:11 PM |#2  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonniAndroid23

i have a verizon note 3 and flashed TWRP now i get the invalid recovery message...i JUST need the stock note 3 ODIN recovery file so that i can flash it via ODIN but i cannot find it anywhere PLEASE HELP as i dont want to flash the whole rom just the stock recovery portion.

TWRP is not compatible with our devices, you need to use SafeStrap. Here is a link to the files you'll need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2483380
30th April 2014, 07:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Atlanta, Ga

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

TWRP is not compatible with our devices, you need to use SafeStrap. Here is a link to the files you'll need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2483380

OK so iv already soft bricked if i flash oden files will that wipe my data and apps as it is critical that everything still be on my phone after flashing via oden? thanks
30th April 2014, 07:22 PM |#4  
Flag Colton, NY

More
Quote:

OK so iv already soft bricked if i flash oden files will that wipe my data and apps as it is critical that everything still be on my phone after flashing via oden? thanks

Yes, it will wipe everything. If you're soft bricked it's going to be the only way to recover from it.
30th April 2014, 07:27 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Atlanta, Ga

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

Yes, it will wipe everything. If you're soft bricked it's going to be the only way to recover from it.

ok so there is no way to JUST oden over the stock recovery via oden
30th April 2014, 07:38 PM |#6  
Flag Colton, NY

More
Quote:

ok so there is no way to JUST oden over the stock recovery via oden

I'm not 100% sure on that.

Edit: Pull the recovery.img and convert it to a .tar.md5 file then you can flash it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)