Hello Everyone. Today I wanted to create a full and final Tutorial on how to root Nokia X. Whether you are on v 11.1.1 or have updated to v18.104.22.168.
1. Download and install Nokia X Usb Drivers (if you haven't).
2. Download Nokia X ToolKit from here.
3. Set your device to USB Debugging and connect it to your PC.
4. Run the Nokia X Toolkit. You will see this screen:
5. Choose Option 21.
6. Let it work and after a while you'll find your phone booted into CWM.
7. There goto Mounts And Storage --> Mount System.
8. Then choose Flash Zip from SD Card.
9. There you'll find a zip of Superuser. Flash it.
10. After flashing, you should choose Reboot.
11. It will give you a prompt about fixing CWM. Just select NO.
12. Done. You will be rooted now.
I hope this works. Tested by me. So Enjoy. Credits to Ethan for this magnificent Toolkit.
P.S: Much better than KingRoot and other methods, I believe.