Awesome charger! RAVPower 14000 mAH Deluxe Power Bank

Search This thread

flyers2114

Jan 23, 2008
MI
Every year, I get more electronics and every year I need more power! Portable power is my biggest need. Ravpower has many great products I use. But the RAVPower 14000 mAh PB-13 is definitely fitting those needs best for me. This thing is a beast. If you are a busy person with a lot of gadgets, this is for you. If you travel a lot like me, then this is most definitely for you.

The RAVPower 14000 mAh PB-13 is powered with a Samsung Lithium-Ion battery. The power bank is charged via a micro-USB port on the side. It is rated at 100-240V. 2-USB to USB-micro cables is provided. Multiple adapters for various devices and a travel mesh bag. It even has a LED flashlight, which is operated by a 3-second press of the power button.

The design is simple and the battery is very simple to use. I have a white one, they have black also. 4-blue LED's provide an indication of the battery status of the Power Bank. It has over current and short circuit protections built in. Charging is really easy. It has a superfast output charge. Dual USB ports provide a 1A and 2A availability. So, yes you can charge 2 devices at once. The 2A plug will drive a lot more power to your phone.

I use this mainly to charge either my laptop or Galaxy Note 3. I can start with a full charge on my RAVPower 14000 mAh with a dead phone and get almost 3 full charges. On my laptop I have never really used it for more than a boost. What I do notice is I can use my laptop steadily for about an hour and battery life remains stable. If I just use it for a quick boost while leaving the laptop idle I see it increase at about 10% every 20 minutes or so.

In conclusion, all I can say is this is my go to of all the chargers I have. It has never failed me and I use it almost daily. If you need a boost in your charging life, then this is for you.

You can grab one HERE

1-light = <25% charge.
2-lights = 25-50% charge
3-lights = 50-75% charge
4-lights = 75-100% charge

Specs:

Capacity: 14000mAh
Output: 5V / 1A; 5V / 2A
Input: 5V / 1A
Weight: 10.6 ounces
Size: 4.92 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches

31lgJgGl77L.jpg

Attachments

• 31lgJgGl77L.jpg
    31lgJgGl77L.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 535
  • 3140t2LtCSL.jpg
    3140t2LtCSL.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 462

jacqueline robert

Feb 5, 2014
London
Every year, I get more electronics and every year I need more power! Portable power is my biggest need. Ravpower has many great products I use. But the RAVPower 14000 mAh PB-13 is definitely fitting those needs best for me. This thing is a beast. If you are a busy person with a lot of gadgets, this is for you. If you travel a lot like me, then this is most definitely for you.

The RAVPower 14000 mAh PB-13 is powered with a Samsung Lithium-Ion battery. The power bank is charged via a micro-USB port on the side. It is rated at 100-240V. 2-USB to USB-micro cables is provided. Multiple adapters for various devices and a travel mesh bag. It even has a LED flashlight, which is operated by a 3-second press of the power button.

The design is simple and the battery is very simple to use. I have a white one, they have black also. 4-blue LED's provide an indication of the battery status of the Power Bank. It has over current and short circuit protections built in. Charging is really easy. It has a superfast output charge. Dual USB ports provide a 1A and 2A availability. So, yes you can charge 2 devices at once. The 2A plug will drive a lot more power to your phone.

I use this mainly to charge either my laptop or Galaxy Note 3. I can start with a full charge on my RAVPower 14000 mAh with a dead phone and get almost 3 full charges. On my laptop I have never really used it for more than a boost. What I do notice is I can use my laptop steadily for about an hour and battery life remains stable. If I just use it for a quick boost while leaving the laptop idle I see it increase at about 10% every 20 minutes or so.

In conclusion, all I can say is this is my go to of all the chargers I have. It has never failed me and I use it almost daily. If you need a boost in your charging life, then this is for you.

You can grab one HERE

1-light = <25% charge.
2-lights = 25-50% charge
3-lights = 50-75% charge

Specs:

31lgJgGl77L.jpg

Can you tell me about this charger price. At present I use My original charger.

Reactions: flyers2114

flyers2114

Jan 23, 2008
MI
Reactions: jazzmachine

jacqueline robert

Feb 5, 2014
London

jazzmachine

Jan 9, 2013
Chicago
Yeah, thanks for that link to the promo. I was about to start looking for an external battery for my Mom, so I think I'll give her my older 10000 mAH Anker and keep the RAVPower(s) for myself. This looks like a nice pair of batteries for $40. The extra pocketable one seems like it'll be pretty handy.

flyers2114

Jan 23, 2008
MI
Thanks Bro. It looks nice.

Yeah, thanks for that link to the promo. I was about to start looking for an external battery for my Mom, so I think I'll give her my older 10000 mAH Anker and keep the RAVPower(s) for myself. This looks like a nice pair of batteries for $40. The extra pocketable one seems like it'll be pretty handy.

yea that's a great deal...you guys wont be disappointed... I love their products....they all work great and they have great customer service...:good:

Reactions: jacqueline robert

BigMcGuire

Nov 29, 2010
California
I have the 10,400 mAh and 14,000 mAh RavPower bricks... Have had them since November 2013. just wanted to chime in that these things are great - I use them all the time to charge my devices away from an outlet - for my Note 3 and Nexus 7 tablet. Each last about two weeks before I need to charge them on my usage. Each brick has it's own personality (the 10,400 mAh refuses to charge iPhones, but my coworker's 10,400 mAh RavPower will). The 14,000 mAh can take FOREVER to charge unless you use a 2.1+a charger (like an iPad charger). It's very nice not to be tethered to a wall when you need/want a charge. I'd highly recommend grabbing some Monoprice android cables as the cables included are super super super short.

I highly recommend these and use them every day. I got the 10,400 mAh during a sale for $20 and the 14,000 mAh for $39 on Amazon. My coworker also got the 10,400 and the 14,000 for his ipad/iphones at the same time. He loves them as well.

Edit: I've bought their 2.1a chargers and recommend those as well. http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower®-RP-...d=1399308094&sr=8-7&keywords=ravpower+charger but even though it says 2.1a it does not charge as fast as the iPad's 2.1a charger.

BigMcGuire

Nov 29, 2010
California
The one thing I'm wondering is how fast does it charge the Note 3 from 0 to 100%?

I never drain my Note 3 to 0% - I'm a strong believer in the li-ion 20%-80% if it can be helped. But I can run that test for you if you want - but it might take awhile - normal usage I hit 50% after a day. An unscientific educated (based on use) guess -- the 2amp RavPower port is 20-30% slower than a 2.1A iPad wall charger. The 1amp port charger is slow.

Running BajaRom KKv1 with NC2 firmware - rooted with bloatware removed. I have the Battery HD pro app by smalltec.ch - and that estimates time left, time to full charge. So I can do that for a more "scientific" guess. Using a USB 2.0 cable (same one) for tests.

OK here we go (I left screen off for 1% charge so it could get a semi accurate charge to 100% reading):

73%
2.1a iPad 3 Charger: 38 min left.

74%
2A port - RavPower 14,000 - 1 hour 1 min

75%
1A port - RavPower 14,000 - 1 hour 20 mins

76%
Samsung 2a OEM Charger - 34 min left.

79%
1a iPhone charger - 43min left.

Last edited:

flyers2114

Jan 23, 2008
MI
Can you tell me about this product Guarantee or Warranty?

! year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee....

Advertising? :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Troll somewhere else...

The one thing I'm wondering is how fast does it charge the Note 3 from 0 to 100%?

I never drain my Note 3 to 0% - I'm a strong believer in the li-ion 20%-80% if it can be helped. But I can run that test for you if you want - but it might take awhile - normal usage I hit 50% after a day. An unscientific educated (based on use) guess -- the 2amp RavPower port is 20-30% slower than a 2.1A iPad wall charger. The 1amp port charger is slow.

Running BajaRom KKv1 with NC2 firmware - rooted with bloatware removed. I have the Battery HD pro app by smalltec.ch - and that estimates time left, time to full charge. So I can do that for a more "scientific" guess. Using a USB 2.0 cable (same one) for tests.

OK here we go (I left screen off for 1% charge so it could get a semi accurate charge to 100% reading):

73%
2.1a iPad 3 Charger: 38 min left.

74%
2A port - RavPower 14,000 - 1 hour 1 min

75%
1A port - RavPower 14,000 - 1 hour 20 mins

76%
Samsung 2a OEM Charger - 34 min left.

79%
1a iPhone charger - 43min left.

Great breakdown, same here as far as 0%, I never go down that low.....I get to about 20% usually and start using these chargers...but I never wait until 100% either.....at night when I go to sleep I have the RavPower usb dock and I set it in there to charge....I use my 14000 and my 6000 for about 20 minute charges at a time....sometimes a little longer...just depends on my needs at the time...also I can run any test you like , just let me know...But big props to BigMcGuire for the test he ran...thx bro...

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMcGuire

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can grab one HERE

1-light = <25% charge.
    2-lights = 25-50% charge
    3-lights = 50-75% charge

Specs:

31lgJgGl77L.jpg

You can grab one HERE

1-light = <25% charge.
    2-lights = 25-50% charge
    3-lights = 50-75% charge

Specs:

31lgJgGl77L.jpg

right now they have agreat deal on it....$39.99 plus you get a free lipstick style charger...I have one....they come in handy also....But even $40 just for this orginal one is a great deal...here is the link to the deal....... http://www.ravpower.com/catalog/product_deals.jsp;jsessionid=FADE384A9F840253C36CF5595EE3CBA9
    right now they have agreat deal on it....$39.99 plus you get a free lipstick style charger...I have one....they come in handy also....But even $40 just for this orginal one is a great deal...here is the link to the deal....... http://www.ravpower.com/catalog/product_deals.jsp;jsessionid=FADE384A9F840253C36CF5595EE3CBA9

Thanks Bro. It looks nice.