Just minor bugs:
- some Wi-Fi Direct problems
- turning off airplane mode dont restore mobile automaticly. search for network...
- No file manager, no flashlight !? Go to Play Store and choose what You like
- There is no advanced power saving here, but I'm sure that battery life is still better than on stock.
- Remember also to restart phone after Gapps installation, after first start Google Play Services eating a lot of battery.
Info and credits:
This is vanilla build of Android 4.4.4 Kitkat:
- no bloatware
- no fancy settings
- no custom switches, themes, graphics etc.
- just clean, simple, stock build
Surdu_perdu - kholk - worstenbrood - tauio111 - PulseDroid
and many others members of brilliant XDA forums
Important install instructions and downloads:
Warning: I'm not responsible for anything what will may happen with Your phone when You try to install and using this software.
1. You must be on B506/B507 KitKat from Huawei.
Go back to stock firmware by recovery.img from this post.
2. TWRP recovery in 188.8.131.52(and higher) version is required.
3. After wipe everything, but not Internal and External storages, please do reboot to recovery and continue installation then to avoid bootloop.
4. Meanwhile it is better if USB cable is unplugged from the phone.
5. Have fun.
1. Go to TWRP recovery
2. Wipe all excluding Internal and External storages.
3. Reboot phone to recovery one more time.
Warning: don't wipe & install in one session, will cause bootloop
4. Install ROM as usual..
Stable version /169.2mb/: aosp_hwp6_u06-ota-eng.tomi.210714.zip
Gapps minimal /21.5mb/: 5-31_GApps_Minimal_4.4.2_signed.zip
Gapps standart /83.1mb/: gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip
Apps: AOSP Camera | SystemUI /without statusbar fix & headsup capable/ | Launcher2 /old skool/