FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,857

Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2014, 02:06 PM |#1001  
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

@diaz535

You didn't post it as a question or a nice bug report, you just wrote it with !!! which is like demanding. It might be a bug but you can write ot differently. Look at the other reports and tell me the difference between yours and theirs... so if my words heart you i am sorry but i am very busy and seeing these post like demanding can be very anoying

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM

Sorry @diaz535, but I agree with @tamirda in this case.
Maybe you should try to first think how you would write a reaction to a post before actually posting a reaction.
The way you write something can be easily mistaken by the receiver.
(and no, I am not flaming you....just a suggestion).

@tamirda : again a really fine version you've put together my friend. Deep respect (again) for you that you still release new version with your work in the army and little time off.

I am currently on Lollipop, because I was curious how it would be. Up untill now I don't have any issues on Lollipop.
Only hoping now that you will be able to de-odex the Lollipop rom, so that mods will be possible again.

I see your hard work in the Developers section and I keep following you
(also in FB, hehehe)
The Following User Says Thank You to speedme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift speedme Ad-Free

12th December 2014, 02:49 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:

You must have restored something. ... no fcs here

I first made a backup of v4.1 with TWRP 2.8.1.0.

Then opened a notepad on my computer, making a list of what I had installed. (12 apps)

Back into TWRP formatted dalvick, data, cache and system.

Flashed v5, booted 1 time waiting 5 minutes to settle, not setting up anything (no wifi, no Google account etc., just skipping all these steps of the wizard)

Then rebooted again.
Configured wifi and google account. Started Playstore and it fc's ...

End of story. Restored my backup of 4.1.

Sorry to say, but 4.1 is stable, 5.0 is not, at least not on my S5, or I must have done something wrong in these steps?

Update: Did the steps again that I described, but this time also formatted Internal Storage. This time it went oke, now running v5.0.

Regards,
Phoenix007
12th December 2014, 10:31 PM |#1003  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Quote:

@diaz535

You didn't post it as a question or a nice bug report, you just wrote it with !!! which is like demanding. It might be a bug but you can write ot differently. Look at the other reports and tell me the difference between yours and theirs... so if my words heart you i am sorry but i am very busy and seeing these post like demanding can be very anoying

should do your homework before answering or asking, power hungry dev's goes to your head's. and i am not just talking about you tamirda. so don't take this to heart. xda is about helping each other out not giving out to peep's that need help ,and peep's that need help be abit more relaxed when asking for help. and we all be happy. and the update's will come when they come it's not the dev's fault. kind regard's joe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joecool666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joecool666 Ad-Free
12th December 2014, 11:57 PM |#1004  
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool666

should do your homework before answering or asking, power hungry dev's goes to your head's. and i am not just talking about you tamirda. so don't take this to heart. xda is about helping each other out not giving out to peep's that need help ,and peep's that need help be abit more relaxed when asking for help. and we all be happy. and the update's will come when they come it's not the dev's fault. kind regard's joe.

Sorry but i disagree. Take a look again in his comment. Take it from the point of the dev. The dev waist his time in order to make you happy and all you get is demands. It is wrong. People think i own them something, but i don't. I waisty pressure free time fro. the army to make you happy. Comments like that are wrong and i hate them. Take a look in all bug reports. They are reported nicely without any problem and i help nicely.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2014, 12:06 AM |#1005  
Flag Dublin

More
Quote:

Sorry but i disagree. Take a look again in his comment. Take it from the point of the dev. The dev waist his time in order to make you happy and all you get is demands. It is wrong. People think i own them something, but i don't. I waisty pressure free time fro. the army to make you happy. Comments like that are wrong and i hate them. Take a look in all bug reports. They are reported nicely without any problem and i help nicely.

i disagree with what that kind of manner aswel, but we diden't ask you to give us your free time from the army to develope for us it's your choice,
and i have had so many devices being around a while seen how dev's are power hungry . like i say's i am not just talking about yourself. just my point of view. nothing against you.
13th December 2014, 12:14 AM |#1006  
Quote:

i disagree with what that kind of manner aswel, but we diden't ask you to give us your free time from the army to develope for us it's your choice,
and i have had so many devices being around a while seen how dev's are power hungry . like i say's i am not just talking about yourself. just my point of view. nothing against you.

Sorry but your point of view is wrong. I talk with alot of devs, and they have family and barely have time for their selves but they devlope for you. i think the way users talk to devs is wrong, they talk like devs are own something to them. I waist my time to make you happy, and if you think is wrong tell me i will stop.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2014, 12:27 AM |#1007  
Flag Dublin

More
Quote:

Sorry but your point of view is wrong. I talk with alot of devs, and they have family and barely have time for their selves but they devlope for you. i think the way users talk to devs is wrong, they talk like devs are own something to them. I waist my time to make you happy, and if you think is wrong tell me i will stop.

okay let's get this out it's not for me as i dont flash customs rom's much now cost's to much when it all goes pear shaped., it's for peep's who want to play with there devices. i injoy seeing dev's like yourself make peep's happy. you do make peep's happy with your rom's ,but as i was saying i was just pointing out a few home true's. i know some people dont like to read and flash a rom and get stuck and panic, yes it is wrong to do this as we would be flashing at our own risk's. i aggree with you on that. but i have seen in other post's people struggle to get the help when needed. kind regard's joe.
13th December 2014, 12:35 AM |#1008  
Quote:

okay let's get this out it's not for me as i dont flash customs rom's much now cost's to much when it all goes pear shaped., it's for peep's who want to play with there devices. i injoy seeing dev's like yourself make peep's happy. you do make peep's happy with your rom's ,but as i was saying i was just pointing out a few home true's. i know some people dont like to read and flash a rom and get stuck and panic, yes it is wrong to do this as we would be flashing at our own risk's. i aggree with you on that. but i have seen in other post's people struggle to get the help when needed. kind regard's joe.

Disabled increasing ringtone is not a panic that need these comments.

The Following User Says Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th December 2014, 12:45 AM |#1009  
Flag Dublin

More
Quote:

Disabled increasing ringtone is not a panic that need these comments.

lol i know but he did not reserch the full rom, and it was a waste of a post. but i am on about more intensive stuff. like i say's nothing against you bud and i know you are to busy to answer petty stuff like that. so don't feel like i am having ago at you as that's not my intension. keep up the good work and don't let peep's stress you out. yes people should read the full spec's before flashing as every rom is not the same install as one they flashed before, kind regard's.
13th December 2014, 03:42 PM |#1010  
Flag Breda
Thanks Meter: 250

More
I believe that dev's, first of all, are developing purely for themselves. To learn how things work.
And to be able to learn something, they have to spend time on it. Often a lot of time....

Then, when they have created something (in this case a very cool and stable rom), they are enjoying by handing it to the public and see the enthousiastic reactions.
When a rom gets downloaded and used a lot, it's becoming popular and gets higher ratings.

Nevertheless, an online forum is exactly the same as everyday life : some decent courtecy is appreciated.

So let's be decent to each other and treat everyone with the same respect as you would like to be treated with !

EDIT : and now back to ON TOPIC discussion again
The Following User Says Thank You to speedme For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift speedme Ad-Free
13th December 2014, 09:43 PM |#1011  
Ok guys,
Released a small OTA update, v5.1, to fix call recording and disabling increasing ringtone.
Just flash it, no wipe is needed.

You can download the OTA update from PhoeniX OTA Center

or

Click here!

Enjoy
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)