FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,857

Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2014, 01:00 AM |#21  
Flag cascavel
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Waiting anxiously for the upload.

5th May 2014, 01:10 AM |#22  
Flag QLD
Thanks Meter: 4,983

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJSerpas

Finally, a good ROM. The other ones are just plain junk - I might as well be running stock. (Un)Patiently waiting for the upload to finish

Junk? Other roms may not be to your liking, including this one as it isn't actually released yet but calling them junk is ridiculous and you seem to have no respect for the work of others, especially when they are provided for free and each has their own advantages and disadvantages that do not suit everyone and hence why there is no best rom but the devs provide these roms for free for people like you to use, so have a bit more respect for the work of others you are receiving for free
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to txr33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift txr33 Ad-Free
5th May 2014, 01:13 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Sweet, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 01:34 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab

I honestly don't know why you would be so harsh - there are some exceptional roms available for the S5 - considering how new this phone is, the variety of quality ROMS is really quite good and the quality exceptional - maybe they are not your taste - but I think you are being too rough -

having said that - I loved Phoenix on my NOTE 3 and am just as excited as you obviously are to see it coming to the S5 - I eagerly await the upload to finish so I can try it out. It is awesome to have even more variety and if the past history of Phoenix Rom is any indication of what we can expect - It will surely be a phenomenal ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalli0nUK

Thanked your post by mistake, have to disagree with you saying the other Roms are junk. The devs make great effort making them for us, and all have their advantages from one another.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by txr33

Junk? Other roms may not be to your liking, including this one as it isn't actually released yet but calling them junk is ridiculous and you seem to have no respect for the work of others, especially when they are provided for free and each has their own advantages and disadvantages that do not suit everyone and hence why there is no best rom but the devs provide these roms for free for people like you to use, so have a bit more respect for the work of others you are receiving for free

I suppose I am being a bit too harsh, it's just that the functionality that I wanted just wasn't there. The truth is, I saw little to no improvement from a stock ROM - not to blame the developers, that's just how it was for me. On one ROM, everything was fine, but the battery life wasn't good. On another, S Health and similar apps just crash, with no AROMA link for addons. Between ROMs, I just had to choose what trade-off I wanted and stick with it. Plus, one of them was built from an H base and doesn't work efficiently on 4G (or at least not on my W8 model). My options are limited here, not to mention I'm coming from a Verizon S4 which was locked. To come from a locked to unlocked phone, while I realize I have to wait for the big players to be developed, I'm a bit anxious to get off of Touchwiz.

I sincerely apologize if I have said anything to upset anyone. I still think, however, that Phoenix looks very polished and promising.
The Following User Says Thank You to BJSerpas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BJSerpas Ad-Free
5th May 2014, 02:05 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 884

More
Impressive set of features and customizations, looks like a really well done work!

Any chance of a G900H (Exynos) version sometime in the future? I'd be certainly willing to help you get it done and tested.
5th May 2014, 05:15 AM |#26  
Guys please don't fight here,
Keep this thread clean of fights.

ROM is released!!!
Links are in the main post,
What are you waiting for? run downloading it!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 05:30 AM |#27  
Flag Twin Cities
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Maybe I overlooked something, this looks like a great ROM/kernel and i'm downloading it ASAP but can anyone tell me if it supports Fast Charging? My experience so far is that most don't and my battery actually depletes while its plugged into my 2A charger while mirroring its display in my truck.

Thanks!
5th May 2014, 05:42 AM |#28  
Quote:
Originally Posted by codee

Maybe I overlooked something, this looks like a great ROM/kernel and i'm downloading it ASAP but can anyone tell me if it supports Fast Charging? My experience so far is that most don't and my battery actually depletes while its plugged into my 2A charger while mirroring its display in my truck.

Thanks!

The device is charged very fast :P

Fast Charge is not supported yet in the S5 kernels, already tried it.

But I think it charges very quick.
The Following User Says Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 05:50 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 884

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

The device is charged very fast :P

Fast Charge is not supported yet in the S5 kernels, already tried it.

But I think it charges very quick.

I think Faux added a fast charge interface:
https://github.com/faux123/Galaxy_S5...8d0860cfe56c63

Sorry to bother you again... a G900H anytime sooner or later?
(not right now, but maaaaybe sometime in the future...)
5th May 2014, 05:53 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakester09

I think Faux added a fast charge interface:
https://github.com/faux123/Galaxy_S5...8d0860cfe56c63

Sorry to bother you again... a G900H anytime sooner or later?
(not right now, but maaaaybe sometime in the future...)

Ohh great haven't seen that, only found for s4.
Will try later.
Enjoy what you have now.
No support for g900h because lack of time

Sent from my GT-N7100 boosted by PhoeniX ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to tamirda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 05:55 AM |#31  
Flag eilat
Thanks Meter: 134

More
downloading as fast as helll.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)