FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,862

Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2016, 04:01 AM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunofgrd

First flash the modem and BL marsmallow. . After Flash v12 rom

Which Odin do I use?

14th June 2016, 04:38 AM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icanrule

I have not installed the MM bootloader. The one that is on the main page is only for 900f. Where can I get one for my phones 900w8 version? (I tried search xda but it seems like the advanced search isn't working right now. )

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=s...0w8&type=files

Dont forget to thick update bootloader in odin
The Following User Says Thank You to 1981sebas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1981sebas Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 06:17 AM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am Using Odin 3.09, when I tick the bootloader and direct it to the unextracted tar file, it fails every time, the option to update bootloader is opaqued as well, anybody help please?(using G900F)

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiehall

I am Using Odin 3.09, when I tick the bootloader and direct it to the unextracted tar file, it fails every time, the option to update bootloader is opaqued as well, anybody help please?(using G900F)

I meant to add, I also used Odin 3.07, used the pda and BL options(separately), every combo fails!!! I think I may be missing something obvious, but i'm doing what the OP instructed!!! So so so looking forward to this release, can anyoneone make a suggestion?
14th June 2016, 06:28 AM |#5004  
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiehall

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I meant to add, I also used Odin 3.07, used the pda and BL options(separately), every combo fails!!! I think I may be missing something obvious, but i'm doing what the OP instructed!!! So so so looking forward to this release, can anyoneone make a suggestion?

Make sure you are running Odin as Administrator if you are using Windows is my suggestion. 😊
14th June 2016, 06:46 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
perfect rom .
14th June 2016, 06:59 AM |#5006  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,417

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Amm will try at home, at max will restore s5 sound alive

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM

By any chance can you make a Stock S5 SoundAlive zip?
14th June 2016, 08:46 AM |#5007  
Hi guys today i tried to install the rom but when i flash it in TWRP last version, after 2 sec it freezes and reboot the phone
I Wiped, Installed the Modem.LTE with Odin 3.10.7
What can i do???
Edit: I went to watch the previous post's and i saw that i need to roll back to 3.0.2.0
Edit2: Flashed 3.0.2.0 with Odin, TWRP won't freeze anymore
14th June 2016, 09:03 AM |#5008  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi,

First let me thank you a lot for this wonderful serie of ROM.

I'm currently using V11, with a lot of customisations. My phone works like I want, with a good battery life.
"if it ain't broke don't fix it" but I want to try v12 So, before I try it, I need to know two things :
- Is there an exposed version for v12 ?
- How to go back to V11 if I want to (and restore TWRP backup)?
Once I tried a 5.1 ROM and GPS did not work anymore after coming back to staight to Phoenix V11.
I had to install Revolution S5 v5.3 before Phoenix V11 to fix the GPS.
So I think it may be harder to come back from MM

Thanks for advice.
14th June 2016, 09:11 AM |#5009  
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 354

More
For those who have problems with mobile data: flash the attached zip file. I have - here in Germany - provider "Drillisch" (brand: WinSim) with o2 network and LTE and this CSC = DBT works for me and a few others in German forum "Android Help" .

For security previously make a nandroid backup and try to see if itworks!

http://www.android-hilfe.de/attachme...f7-zip.504886/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikle_01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mikle_01 Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 10:00 AM |#5010  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 55

More
People Stripe
Hi,

Is it only me or anybody else have a bug with Peoplestripe ?
I can't see the colored stripe when a friend calling or sending messages ?
It's not a big deal, but it's a shame since it's so nice to have this feature.

Any way, thanks for this Fantastic V12 Phoenix ROM.

Maglise
14th June 2016, 10:01 AM |#5011  
Flag athens
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Anyone find I solution to bypass slide unlock with pin code security?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NecromantiA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NecromantiA Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)