FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,862

Post Reply Email Thread
10th July 2014, 01:10 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
WOW. THIS ROM IS AWESOME.
I was asking yesterday if it as possible to flash it over the new firmware,,,,Thanks to those that gave me the green light.
I had the stock NF6, THEN ROOTED, THEN INSTALLED RECOVERY PHILIZ, THEN FACTORY RESET AND THEN WENT TO RECOVERY AND SUPER WIPE THEN FLASH ROM WITH NO APS AND NO MODS,,,REBOOT and didnt set anything up, then went to recovery AND FLASH MODS,,,,,,,ITS SHARP AND SUPER FAST,,,THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP AND FOR THIS AMAZING ROM.

10th July 2014, 03:10 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Thumbs down work g900m?
work g900m?
11th July 2014, 11:09 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Google Cloud Print.. For some reason i can't get that working.. When app is installed.. I should be able to share document/picture or whatever and choose Google Cloud Print.. But that choice isn't coming up. This worked for me flawlessly on other roms earlier.. Not sure what causes it not to work.. Just wondering.. Other here that tried it and it worked?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th July 2014, 12:24 PM |#504  
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkaosdk

Google Cloud Print.. For some reason i can't get that working.. When app is installed.. I should be able to share document/picture or whatever and choose Google Cloud Print.. But that choice isn't coming up. This worked for me flawlessly on other roms earlier.. Not sure what causes it not to work.. Just wondering.. Other here that tried it and it worked?

Amm I think during aroma you should have chosen Mobile Print Services

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM
11th July 2014, 09:16 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Amm I think during aroma you should have chosen Mobile Print Services

Sent from my SM-G900F boosted by PhoeniX ROM

Sounds right.. And without doing a reinstall there is no way i can activate it now? Is that correct?

11th July 2014, 09:26 PM |#506  
Quote:

Sounds right.. And without doing a reinstall there is no way i can activate it now? Is that correct?

Flash this
http://d-h.st/0rm
12th July 2014, 01:26 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirda

Flash this
http://d-h.st/0rm

Installed, but not working.. When trying to print it says "Print spooler stopped" or something like that.. Search around regarding this and it sounds like other people have issues aswell.. Not sure what causes it..

Thanks though for trying to help.. Appreciate it..

12th July 2014, 01:32 PM |#508  
Quote:

Installed, but not working.. When trying to print it says "Print spooler stopped" or something like that.. Search around regarding this and it sounds like other people have issues aswell.. Not sure what causes it..

Thanks though for trying to help.. Appreciate it..

If other poeple have this, maybe it is not a problem in the rom, but in the app of print service. if you have FC try to take logcat I will take a look
14th July 2014, 12:24 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
can anybody be able to walk me through removing aroma. i have s5 at&t nd can't flash rome with aroma i was told to remove all extra files in zip and replace meta-inf with a non aroma one. but haven't had any luck. any info would be great.
16th July 2014, 05:53 PM |#510  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thumbs up Works ok on 900m Version
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristoferallende

work g900m?

it does work fine. I have a 900m version bought here in Costa Rica and works like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauricamo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauricamo Ad-Free
18th July 2014, 03:32 AM |#511  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Question
Tamirda.

Are you planning on bringing a new version out in the near future?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)