FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[ROM][G900F][XXS1CPK1][02/12]PhoeniX ROM V15.0[Customizable | Unique | Fast | Stable]

4,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,862

Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2018, 11:51 AM |#9371  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by den80001

Hi,

Does anyone know if this will work on the Dual SIM SM-G900FD?

It won't. The G901F and G900F/D has 2 different SoC, so that's a no from the start.

10th January 2018, 09:20 PM |#9372  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
How is it with fast charge and Phoenix kernel? I was running 9.5 before and I could charge my phone in 1-2hours, but now with 13, it takes 3-4hours to charge the phone. So 13 doesn't support fast charge or?
I have it enabled in kernel auditor.
28th March 2018, 06:00 AM |#9373  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys! Im using phoenix rom for over 3 months now and these problems been buggin me since the beginning.

This rom seem to kill all the apps running in the background to save the battery which is fine. But it also terminates the apps that I'd like to run in the background. For instance Im using endomondo - sports tracking app - which shuts down itself after some time of activity. What is weird - it even shuts down no matter if I refresh the screen during the run or not. pCloud app seem to not be able to download the files through the WIFI when the screen is off - I get failed message for some reason.

Correct me if Im wrong but... Is there anything I can do to fix these problems? Thank you.
30th March 2018, 08:44 AM |#9374  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonish_KG

Hi guys! Im using phoenix rom for over 3 months now and these problems been buggin me since the beginning.

This rom seem to kill all the apps running in the background to save the battery which is fine. But it also terminates the apps that I'd like to run in the background. For instance Im using endomondo - sports tracking app - which shuts down itself after some time of activity. What is weird - it even shuts down no matter if I refresh the screen during the run or not. pCloud app seem to not be able to download the files through the WIFI when the screen is off - I get failed message for some reason.

Correct me if Im wrong but... Is there anything I can do to fix these problems? Thank you.

You should be able to lock an app in your RAM memory so it doesn't shut down unless really necessary. You can do that in the recent apps screen by tapping the lock button.

10th June 2018, 05:08 PM |#9375  
Egypt

More
Is it Usable for g900i ?
14th June 2018, 04:54 PM |#9376  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi! Im first time flashing custom rom on Samsung G900F. I saw and read this
Quote:

Do this before you install anything else(Only if you don't have Marshmallow installed):
DO THIS BEFORE INSTALLING THE ROM - ONLY FOR G900F:

But i have Marshmallow installed v6.0.1 and im confused. Can you please tell me do i need to do that before flashing rom? if i do, can you explain me why and why is important to do that?
After doing that extra step i can install other custom roms and they will working no metter i do that step?
Im sorry my english is bad! Thank you
19th June 2018, 10:27 AM |#9377  

More
Anyone having problem with Netflix app? It seems I can't install it because the phone is rooted.
Maybe is it possible to remove supersu and install magisk?

Thanks in advance!
13th July 2018, 09:24 AM |#9378  

More
Can you plz send me the link of lollipop 5.0 for my kitkat 4.4.2 version
Plz sir, response plz
24th July 2018, 08:08 PM |#9379  
Flag android city

More
this is the best rom i ever used on my gs5 . thanks alot
5th August 2018, 01:26 AM |#9380  
Flag Cherchell
Thanks Meter: 399

More
Exclamation
Hey there,

The download link isn't working, any solutions please?
5th August 2018, 09:16 AM |#9381  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Translator
Flag Hammer immer su jematt
Thanks Meter: 3,244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadekmefti

Hey there,

The download link isn't working, any solutions please?

Just tried it, too. Tried on three different browsers but the website isn't loading most likely due to a bad certificate.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)