FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [VECTUS] OnePlus One (CM11s) for 800/980'S (07-29-2014)

3,551 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
By VECTUS, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 4th May 2014, 11:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Oneplus One ported to the LG G2


A BIG thanks to Jeisblack for this banner! Please show him some love and give him some thanks!


Video by Yamahar6riding. Please click his name and thank him!!

Screenshots




What is this?
A Oneplus One port built off CM11/11s...

Whats in it (07-23-2014)
Latest CM11 (whatever is broke in CM is broke here folks)
Working CM11s Lockscreen!
CM11s Quickboot (see in developer's options)
Hexo Theme
Hexo Icons (also see attached zip below for Icons)
Oneplus One Bootanimation
Oneplus One Sounds
AudioFX
CameraNext
GalleryNext
GreatFreedom Theme
Screencast
New CM Theme Chooser
MMS
DU Cleaner
Kernel Tweaker
Quickboot
Aquos Theme
Vtweaks (Several Build,prop and init.d Tweaks)
Rom is smaller

How to flash:

ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE IN THIS OP. I AM NOT ANSWERING ANYMORE QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO CM11S ISSUES. REPORT A BUG HERE. BUGS WITHOUT LOGCATS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

First time installing to your d800/980 series phone, or coming from another ROM:
- If you use a recovery OTHER than TWRP based I can not help you (make sure to have KK Modem for Aosp. Find it HERE and big thanks to dr87!! I have also found the 4.2.2. modems work fine and they can be found HERE. Big THANKS to autoprime for those!!!).
- Download the Rom
- Copy the rom ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Click Wipe
- Click Advanced Wipe
- Click Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache
- Swipe to Wipe
- Go to Install
- Navigate to where you stored the Rom
- Click the Rom
- Swipe to confirm Flash
- Flash Gapps
- Once complete REBOOT

That is all you need to do

- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!


Thanks:
Jeisblack for the cover image/ banner!
Yamahar6riding for the great review and video!
CyanogenMod for CM
LG
Google for android
ossito2012 for the signature banner
1Nexus for help with getting the 803 steps to get this to flash


DOWNLOAD


07-29-2014
d800 Tester HERE

Changelog 07-23-2004:

Cannot Get F320 to boot
Touch Screen Sensitivity Adjusted to Vtweaks
800 has apns and gps fix
Updated to CM 07-23-2004
Added Aquos Theme
Zipalign at boot
Screen call adjustment
Update to 4.4.2 LG G2 did not take.
D803 Must use furnance kernel to boot.
Gapps Removed USE a GAPPS package. Flash after flashing rom
(Using the "Search All Forums" Button that many users here CANNOT find for the life of them, I found these 2 Gapp packages. I DO NOT endorse either... But here, you are spoon fed: BANKS Gapps and PA Gapps)

Why this is still has the 4.2.2 modem/kernel combo HERE

800 HERE
801 HERE
802 HERE
803 HERE See 1Nexus's steps to get this to flash HERE
LS980 HERE
VS980 HERE

Old Downloads HERE

HEXO ICON SET (I included this so you can use the icons and such for Apex or Nova. The launcher home icon is included. Simply unzip the zip and put the folder on the base of your internal memory. THIS IS NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP!!!!)

HERE



CODE:


WARNING. I take NO responsibility for whatever horrific damage this rom may cause ANY part of your phone... YOU take FULL responsibility for whatever you flash on YOUR phone and by downloading any rom here, you AGREE that you have read this and KNOW (by reading the threads here at XDA and LG G2) the dangers of flashing roms to your phone and what may happen.

Pick up the signature banner

by ossito2012 go THANK him HERE!!!
or get the animated version


Or these by Jeisblack Please thank him too!

Or the Animated Gif




I know longer answer ANY question that has been answered here in the op or is COMMON sense.


XDA:DevDB Information
1plus1 for the d800 series phones, ROM for the AT&T LG G2

Contributors
VECTUS
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: KK Modem, Rooted, Loki
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Stable Version: v1.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-05-28

Created 2014-05-05
Last Updated 2014-08-18
The Following 113 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
5th May 2014, 05:32 AM |#2  
pitmaster's Avatar
Senior Member
detroit via new orleans
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
I'm game......

Update:--- Not able to download.... On phone or computer..... On any of the mirrors. Goes for about an hour then says DL failed...

Sent from my LG-D800 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to pitmaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pitmaster Ad-Free
5th May 2014, 05:32 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Since you've built this, would it be possible to build pure AOSP? Or would that be different since this is CM based?
Just curious, since I liked how well it ran on my old phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to penser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift penser Ad-Free
5th May 2014, 11:16 AM |#4  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by penser

Since you've built this, would it be possible to build pure AOSP? Or would that be different since this is CM based?
Just curious, since I liked how well it ran on my old phone.

I could look into it but I think Houston has that with pa android over in LG G2 original Dev thread?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 10:12 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VECTUS

I could look into it but I think Houston has that with pa android over in LG G2 original Dev thread?

I know he has PA (AOSPA), but I meant AOSP like nexus devices run (obviously built similarly to any other ROM, and wouldn't have GAPPS).

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
6th May 2014, 01:04 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Akron
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Downloaded fine for me. Installed with philz recovery. Full wipe. No problems so far. Very smooth. Only thing, notification sound could be louder. Thanks very nice!

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Wow very impressed! Maybe the best aosp rom I've tried yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to bricky23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bricky23 Ad-Free
6th May 2014, 12:41 PM |#7  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricky23

Downloaded fine for me. Installed with philz recovery. Full wipe. No problems so far. Very smooth. Only thing, notification sound could be louder. Thanks very nice!

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Wow very impressed! Maybe the best aosp rom I've tried yet.

Well thank you for the kind words... Glad you like it!
The Following User Says Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 02:11 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Akron
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
The only reason this isn't more popular, is because it is in the ATT development section. Tapatalk doesn't work with ATT dev section for some reason, so you have to use browser. And everyone is used to looking in development, or original development, because not much going on here.
6th May 2014, 04:03 PM |#9  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricky23

The only reason this isn't more popular, is because it is in the ATT development section. Tapatalk doesn't work with ATT dev section for some reason, so you have to use browser. And everyone is used to looking in development, or original development, because not much going on here.

I wasnt to worried about it being very popular but I see your point... Working on a new update too... Thanks JJD for moving this to Android Dev!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 05:28 PM |#10  
SREEPRAJAY's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 5,809
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VECTUS

I wasnt to worried about it being very popular but I see your point... Working on a new update too... Thanks JJD for moving this to Android Dev!

why no love for D802?

good job my friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SREEPRAJAY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SREEPRAJAY Ad-Free
6th May 2014, 05:40 PM |#11  
VECTUS's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,059
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SREEPRAJAY

why no love for D802?

good job my friend

Lol I haven't built for the D802. I'll check into it though
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes