FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

4.4 Kit Kate WammyZ ROM for XOLO Q 3000

255 posts
Thanks Meter: 181

By puduraja, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,

I am porting today the Kit Kat 4.4 for our device. It is based on the ROM of Wammyz 4.4. I just mode that by copy and paste of some files from other ROMS and made it work for this devise. It is just a copy and past one and nothing is created by me.
I have added some more application and improved the audio and video features.

Like the other initial 4.4 kitkat ROMs, there was a problem with blue tooth. To make blue tooth to work. Follow the steps below:
Method 1:
1. Put off the wifi.
2. put on the blue tooth
3. Immediately just put one the blue tooth. For me it worked.
Method 2:
1. Go to Apps , go to all and choose Blue tooth button
2. Clear Cache and clear data
3. Restart the phone in safe mode and this will disable the 3rd party applications
4. Now repeat the step one and two
5. Now go to settings and put off wifi
6. Put on blue tooth and immediately put on wifi
7. The blue blue tooth will start working.
In case of again some problem with blue tooth, kindly repeat the above step.

Down load the ROM from Google Drive in the url below:

url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8...it?usp=sharing

Follow the following steps:
1. Download the ROM and put into a folder in your sd card and take it to your sdcard without extracting it
2. Go to CWM or touch recovery. I have incorporated the Carlive touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 6.0.4.4 in the ROM itself and you will open the recovery in the same.
3. Carry out the WIPE all
4. Select install zip and select the just download rom and flash it.
5. Please wait for some time and it will boot up in about a minute or 1.5 minute.
6. Wait for the Carrier signal to come.
7. After choosing the carrier please put off the phone and wait for one or 2 minute and restart the phone.
8. Enjoy.
This ROM has not erased my carrier signal one several booting up exercises. But in case if it happens. Then to safe card your nvram and “IMEI” I have built in in the ROM to save your nvram and IMEI. Please use them to re-activate yout IMEI

Below are some of the Screen shots:
Please notice the Internal storage. Mine is 2 GB. To make the internal storage as 2 GB, you may have to flash the attached E1 and E2 files replacing your files available in the stock flash ROM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-06-08-33-27.jpg
Views:	1986
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	2728460

Name:	2014_05_06_08.32.09.jpg
Views:	1660
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	2728463

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-06-13-03-58.jpg
Views:	1546
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	2728464

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-06-13-12-51.jpg
Views:	1614
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	2728465

Name:	shot_2014-04-20_07-04-10.jpg
Views:	1373
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	2728466

Name:	shot_2014-05-06_13-04-06.jpg
Views:	1292
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	2728467

Name:	shot_2014-04-20_07-07-37.jpg
Views:	1160
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	2728468

Name:	shot_2014-05-06_13-05-07.jpg
Views:	1322
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	2728469

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-06-08-36-18.jpg
Views:	1202
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	2728470

storage.zip
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free

7th May 2014, 06:40 PM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Hello, first of all i want to thank you for the kit-kat rom although i didnt try it yet..I have a question.. can we flash this rom without changing our internal storage? is it necessary to change our internal storage to 2 gb? if yes can you please explain the steps to do it..And does the phone work well after flashing the rom i mean are there any lags/bugs in the phone after flashing it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhp1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mhp1995 Ad-Free
7th May 2014, 07:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
You need not increase the storage. You can flash it as it is.

If you need more internal storage you can accommodate most needed things. Like different codecs for videos flashes games etc. I am trying how we can increase Ram though it is in the hardware part. It may be possible to some extant if we can get virtual Rams through software.

I am just learning.

Sent from my Q3000 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
7th May 2014, 07:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
To my experience and tests in my phone there is no lack better than the stock Rom still we can improve the functions we can accommodate Sony sound system etc. I am already succeeded to some extant Soon you will get more.

Note3 Rom I am just have attending to solve camera function. Soon you will get.

Thanks for your interest

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
8th May 2014, 05:58 PM |#5  
Flag New Delhi

More
Thumbs up
Hello brother!! i tried ur kit-kat rom today..it is awesome bro thank you for this rom... But i discovered a lot of bugs in version...
If possible can u please try to make it work without any bugs...

Bugs i discovered:

1) Google Playstore doesn't work..Displays an error.( Sorry Google Play has encountered an error)

2) When charging the phone there is no animation of battery being charged although LED bulb on the top lights up...But there is no animation in the status bar.

I haven't discovered other bugs..If i find any more will update..But bro ur work is awesome..Please work on these bugs and come out with the update of this rom..Thank you once again...
The Following User Says Thank You to mhp1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mhp1995 Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 06:37 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Thainks. Commuting Sunday I shall do it. Animation can be Achieved. In my phone Play store is normal any how I will look into it. I am not satisfied with the Audio. I will smoother it and improve the performance.

May be with inbuilt enhanced storage etc.

Thanks for your comments

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 06:52 AM |#7  
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 262

Donate to Me
More
Smile can you make
Quote:
Originally Posted by puduraja

Thainks. Commuting Sunday I shall do it. Animation can be Achieved. In my phone Play store is normal any how I will look into it. I am not satisfied with the Audio. I will smoother it and improve the performance.

May be with inbuilt enhanced storage etc.

Thanks for your comments

can you make this for xolo q1010
my questions??
is there dual sim work??
which rom you have ported plz pm me all of your procedure
The Following User Says Thank You to gohel.vishal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gohel.vishal Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 11:19 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohel.vishal

can you make this for xolo q1010
my questions??
is there dual sim work??
which rom you have ported plz pm me all of your procedure

Dual sim is working in Q3000 but I do not know about q1010, but hope it will work in q1010 also.
I am using XOLO q 3000 and not having a1010. I can mold this rom as a special case for you and send it through PM / couds. You can try. If it is ok please reply but you may have to wait till tuesday. Now I am trying NOTE 3 rom for q3000. In my personal custom rom,a mixture of XOLO, Xperia and Samsung apps/bins etc with XOLO bas has more AUDIO and VEDIO clarity, I have to improve the quality of this kitkat rom.

Thanks for your encouragement and soon send you the this ROM for Q1010.
9th May 2014, 04:28 PM |#9  
Flag New Delhi

More
can you please suggest something abt google playstore..i tried uninstalling it and installing the new apk but that didn't work...
The Following User Says Thank You to mhp1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mhp1995 Ad-Free
11th May 2014, 03:54 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhp1995

Hello brother!! i tried ur kit-kat rom today..it is awesome bro thank you for this rom... But i discovered a lot of bugs in version...
If possible can u please try to make it work without any bugs...

Bugs i discovered:

1) Google Playstore doesn't work..Displays an error.( Sorry Google Play has encountered an error)

2) When charging the phone there is no animation of battery being charged although LED bulb on the top lights up...But there is no animation in the status bar.

I haven't discovered other bugs..If i find any more will update..But bro ur work is awesome..Please work on these bugs and come out with the update of this rom..Thank you once again...

Regarding charging Animation of battery signal on the status bar,
Go to settings, go to display, search at the bottom line, there you find Charging Style.
Open it and you will what all you wanted and more. Just patiently do the exercise and choose to your taste.

Play store to me did not cause the same error but it was little delayed. You should do a through and clean wipe may be twice.
The delay may be due to the old play store apk that has come with the base ROM.

Any how I am porting a zip file that has the recent play store which will over write and update the current one Kindly extract the apk file from the zip folder and take to your sd card.
Through file manager or file explorer, select this apk and flash it,

I hope it will upgrade the current one.

If the problem still persists, then, I am yet to revamp this rom and please wait till tonight and I will port a revamped afresh ROM

com.android.vending-4.6.16.apk.zip
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 06:20 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai, India

More
I have improved the audio and shringed the size. Though Xperia key board, super Camera, Album etc working fine but new problem of Google key board cropped up.

It will take one or two more days to port the improved rom

Sent from my Spice Mi-535 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to puduraja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift puduraja Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)