Stock 1.1.2.2 ROM Download Link

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, this is for anyone who need stock rom 1.1.2.2 , this is ID ERA code. You can use it to any code.

Code:
http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/2813/7358734685/CD3FE6F6_RM980_059T991_1.1.2.2_093.vpl

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354718956/85B38BDA_RM980_1.1.2.2_059T991_APAC_ID_ERA_variant.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/2813/7358734685/CD3FE6F6_RM980_059T991_1.1.2.2_093.vpl

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717699/2B063FCC_RM980_1.1.2.2_boot.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717706/F5A9F260_RM980_1.1.2.2_recovery.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717701/ECA89C61_RM980_1.1.2.2_cache.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717713/D6B13BB7_RM980_1.1.2.2_fat.bin

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717708/EE81F19F_RM980_1.1.2.2_userdata.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717714/ACCA2AFF_RM980_1.1.2.2_udisk.bin

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717715/981B10F4_RM980_1.1.2.2_preload.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717707/4BAB97BB_RM980_1.1.2.2_system.img
To update your system you only need system.img, boot.img, preload.img , just download it and flash with Nokia X flasher.

Nokia X flasher : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2744881
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AngSanley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngSanley Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 01:27 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
No link
I cannot find any link for download it on the OP. Would you please check again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngSanley

Hi, this is for anyone who need stock rom 1.1.2.2 , this is ID ERA code. You can use it to any code.

Code:
http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/2813/7358734685/CD3FE6F6_RM980_059T991_1.1.2.2_093.vpl

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354718956/85B38BDA_RM980_1.1.2.2_059T991_APAC_ID_ERA_variant.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/2813/7358734685/CD3FE6F6_RM980_059T991_1.1.2.2_093.vpl

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717699/2B063FCC_RM980_1.1.2.2_boot.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717706/F5A9F260_RM980_1.1.2.2_recovery.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717701/ECA89C61_RM980_1.1.2.2_cache.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717713/D6B13BB7_RM980_1.1.2.2_fat.bin

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717708/EE81F19F_RM980_1.1.2.2_userdata.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717714/ACCA2AFF_RM980_1.1.2.2_udisk.bin

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717715/981B10F4_RM980_1.1.2.2_preload.img

http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1404/1117/7354717707/4BAB97BB_RM980_1.1.2.2_system.img
To update your system you only need system.img, boot.img, preload.img , just download it and flash with Nokia X flasher.

Nokia X flasher : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2744881

9th May 2014, 02:00 AM |#3  
AngSanley's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medan, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue4

I cannot find any link for download it on the OP. Would you please check again?

Yes, it's there. Please check with your PC again

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AngSanley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngSanley Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 09:46 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue4

I cannot find any link for download it on the OP. Would you please check again?

when i use x flasher to flash, but no respond to anything, it just shown done in 1 second.
when i use the nokia suite to flash. it shown a error message as below.
Dcp was referenced from the Vpl but the file was not found: 'C:\Users\Wilson\Desktop\nokia x\Stock ROm\Products\RM-980\RM980_059T9F0_1.1.2.2_089.dcp'
Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Dcp was referenced from the Vpl but the file was not found: 'C:\Users\Wilson\Desktop\nokia x\Stock ROm\Products\RM-980\RM980_059T9F0_1.1.2.2_089.dcp'
at Nokia.Gamma.VariantPackage.VplParser.FlashFiles(St ring useCase)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.CheckDataPackage()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPacka geCompleted>b__10(Object state)
9th May 2014, 10:40 AM |#5  
AngSanley's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medan, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilteoh

when i use x flasher to flash, but no respond to anything, it just shown done in 1 second.
when i use the nokia suite to flash. it shown a error message as below.
Dcp was referenced from the Vpl but the file was not found: 'C:\Users\Wilson\Desktop\nokia x\Stock ROm\Products\RM-980\RM980_059T9F0_1.1.2.2_089.dcp'
Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Dcp was referenced from the Vpl but the file was not found: 'C:\Users\Wilson\Desktop\nokia x\Stock ROm\Products\RM-980\RM980_059T9F0_1.1.2.2_089.dcp'
at Nokia.Gamma.VariantPackage.VplParser.FlashFiles(St ring useCase)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.CheckDataPackage()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.GammaRecovery.RecoveryDial og.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPacka geCompleted>b__10(Object state)

Rename your nokia x folder to nokia_x (no space) and try using Flasher, the dir cannot have any space

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AngSanley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngSanley Ad-Free
10th May 2014, 02:20 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
x
Please give tutorial flashing nokia x with rom
10th May 2014, 06:05 AM |#7  
AngSanley's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medan, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unyil23

Please give tutorial flashing nokia x with rom

Use Nokia X Flasher

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
10th May 2014, 09:21 AM |#8  
grilleld's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Đà Lạt
Thanks Meter: 2,093
 
Donate to Me
More
do u have a link for VN Firmware ?
10th May 2014, 03:08 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sue4

I cannot find any link for download it on the OP. Would you please check again?

it is there, can be shown in 1s.
12th May 2014, 05:50 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngSanley

Rename your nokia x folder to nokia_x (no space) and try using Flasher, the dir cannot have any space

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Tks buddy, i'll try again.
12th May 2014, 05:56 AM |#11  
AngSanley's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Medan, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilteoh

Tks buddy, i'll try again.

Use new version, it can use dir with space

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AngSanley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngSanley Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes