Well, the whole idea of UPSM is to save battery, why on earth we want to add more apps to drain the battery? Because we can
For the start, our mod will add a few applications so you can test it out before customizing your own application list.
Apps added in our mod:
3) Torch (included AOSP torch.apk for this feature)
Instruction to add more apps to UPSM
1) Download the UPSM_Add_More_Apps.zip from : http://electron-team.com/ADDONS/other/
2) Put zip file in sd card.
3) Boot in recovery and clear cache partition
4) Flash the zip file and reboot your phone
5) Boot into UPSM to test the added applications
How to add your own apps?
6) Go to system/csc and open up allowed_apps_upsm.xml with text editor
7) Add your desired applications. You need to know the application Package Name and the Main Class Name. Check the app's Android.Manifest.xml to find out.
8) Then go to phone data/data/com.sec.android.emergencylauncher/databases/ and delete EmergencyLauncherUPSM.db
9) Reboot your phone.
Note: Music app doesn't work in UPSM because some background services has been turn off.
Wish to have Xposed module or app to easily add more app to UPSM? Me too. Let's hope somebody could make one in future.