FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Updated Recovery] CWM 6.0.3.7 for GT-S5282 and GT-S5280

245 posts
Thanks Meter: 74
 
By Vortex99, Senior Member on 15th May 2014, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Guys,
This recovery was created by @Unjustified Dev while he was building Cyanogenmod for our device... I have seen that most people didnt see this recovery so i thought of posting it over here.... It is updated recovery with extra option to install zip files from both internal and external sd card....

Here is the orginal thread :-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2631926&page=6

And the orginal download link :-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3x...3/cwm_mint.zip

Just flash this over your existing recovery...
In other words :-
1) Place cwm_mint in external card.
2) Reboot to Recovery
3) Select install zip file
4) Select cwm_mint.zip file and Press yes.
5) Then go to advanced and Select Reboot Recovery

See the changes...

For new users here's the tar file. Just flash through Odin..

Here is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B48...it?usp=sharing

Credits:- Obviously @Unjustified Dev... Thank U...
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Vortex99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vortex99 Ad-Free
 
 
16th May 2014, 12:29 AM |#2  
Unjustified Dev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN
Thanks Meter: 11,782
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for sharing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unjustified Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
psych.half
16th May 2014, 02:11 AM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@Unjustified Dev

Correct me if i'm wrong..
But isn't internal sdcard of this device just an emulated storage. I mean the sdcard is fused to /data/media..
Most roms, suggest to do wipe data/wipe cache.. before flashing rom..
so how to flash through internal sdcard?? o_O
16th May 2014, 02:21 AM |#4  
Unjustified Dev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Memphis , TN
Thanks Meter: 11,782
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

@Unjustified Dev

Correct me if i'm wrong..
But isn't internal sdcard of this device just an emulated storage. I mean the sdcard is fused to /data/media..
Most roms, suggest to do wipe data/wipe cache.. before flashing rom..
so how to flash through internal sdcard?? o_O

data/media isn't wiped there's an option in mounts and storage to wipe it. You can fix sdcard by following my commit

https://github.com/CM-SPRD/android_d...f059766e53e90a

add back mkdir /efs leave the preload line gone preload isn't used in roms only stock
The Following User Says Thank You to Unjustified Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
psych.half
16th May 2014, 02:30 AM |#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjustified Dev

data/media isn't wiped there's an option in mounts and storage to wipe it. You can fix sdcard by following my commit

https://github.com/CM-SPRD/android_d...f059766e53e90a

add back mkdir /efs leave the preload line gone preload isn't used in roms only stock

You smart@$$ !! OwO

okay.. i will check..
wailt.. i removed /efs o_O dafq ..
i know but.. i mounted preload to test video playback.. as i couldnt mount sd..

and by the way.. can't you lunch a cwm6.0.4x recovery for this?? you must have cm11 sources??/
16th May 2014, 04:19 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjustified Dev

Thanks for sharing

And thank u for creatin...
17th May 2014, 05:28 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Legazpi
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

And thank u for creatin...

noob question

will this recovery work on my device?

details:

android version: 4.1.2 JB
build number: S5282XXAMI3

can someone proved that this is recovery is fully working without having a problem..thanks
17th May 2014, 05:43 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizukage

noob question

will this recovery work on my device?

details:

android version: 4.1.2 JB
build number: S5282XXAMI3

can someone proved that this is recovery is fully working without having a problem..thanks

Yes it will...
I hav been usin it since 3 months...
The Following User Says Thank You to Vortex99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vortex99 Ad-Free
17th May 2014, 07:38 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Its works on gt-s5280
17th May 2014, 02:11 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerin jose

Its works on gt-s5280

Dats nice...
18th May 2014, 03:51 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Legazpi
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex99

Dats nice...

what version of odin should i use for flashing the tar file?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes