FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

All about HUAWEI Ascend Y530 (Q&A, Root,Unlocking, etc)

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By Boskan, Junior Member on 17th May 2014, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi All and Welcome !!

I wanted to start a thread regarding the Huawei Ascend Y530 phone. Main reason I'm doing this is because there is nothing much about this phone
on the Internet and here as well.
Goal of this thread is that everyone that knows something about this phone, from basic info, to rooting and SIM unblocking, puts his/hers knowledge here, thus making it accessible for everyone to see.
This model is not one of the top models there are, but it is getting popular (by my opinion). And because of that, there should be more information about it, and the things you can do with it.

I'm doing this from a reason that I too need some info about this phone, since I recently got one and it is SIM blocked. So, I would like if there is anyone out there that can help me and others, to find solutions for our problems regarding this model.

Internet outside of this site was not that helpful, but I hope people here will be.

P.S. I'm expecting interactive behavior from all who is posting, so answers should come from everyone, not just from me (I'm still newbe )

POST EDIT !!!!! -------------->>>> THERE IS A WIKI PAGE FOR THIS PHONE ON THIS LINK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Huawei_Ascend_Y530
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Boskan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Boskan Ad-Free
18th May 2014, 07:55 PM |#2  
Flag patra
Thanks Meter: 2

More
huawei y530
i have the huawei y530 and i'm looking for root or unlocking bootloader....any HELP????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stavroskar7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stavroskar7 Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 12:12 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boskan

I wanted to start a thread regarding the Huawei Ascend Y530 phone. Main reason I'm doing this is because there is nothing much about this phone
Goal of this thread is that everyone that knows something about this phone, from basic info, to rooting and SIM unblocking, puts his/hers knowledge here, thus making it accessible for everyone to see.
This model is not one of the top models there are, but it is getting popular (by my opinion). And because of that, there should be more information about it, and the things you can do with it.

Good Idea !
This phone is certainly not a high-end model, but it is very popular in Europe and Asia (don't know for America).

Framaroot and Vroot failled...
Now more than 3 month since this phone arrive, and there is still no method to root.
Does it come one day ?

HELP !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Alf921 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alf921 Ad-Free
19th May 2014, 05:52 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up sipp
are u indonesian..?
19th May 2014, 03:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boskan

Hi All and Welcome !!

I'm doing this from a reason that I too need some info about this phone, since I recently got one and it is SIM blocked. So, I would like if there is anyone out there that can help me and others, to find solutions for our problems regarding this model.

Internet outside of this site was not that helpful, but I hope people here will be.

P.S. I'm expecting interactive behavior from all who is posting, so answers should come from everyone, not just from me (I'm still newbe )

Very nice idea, Boskan, Thnx!
I got this phone by now two months ago.
Jelly Bean stock rom works pretty well, but I definitely need this phone to be rooted!
Is anybody there who has time to make a new miracle?
The Following User Says Thank You to maerhomaerho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maerhomaerho Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 06:43 PM |#6  
Flag Sombor
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Bootloader unlock here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=81

recovery boot:
turn off fast boot or
turn off phone then take out battery 2 seconds
put battery back on and:
then press and hold volume up+power button to enter recovery mode.

take screenshoots:
Press and hold volume down + power button in same time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-01-47.png
Views:	26143
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	2754173   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-00.png
Views:	25719
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	2754174   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-05.png
Views:	24311
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	2754175   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-58.png
Views:	20259
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	2754176   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-30.png
Views:	17651
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	2754181   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-45.png
Views:	16954
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	2754182   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-19-20-02-53.png
Views:	16436
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	2754183  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IcemanSR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IcemanSR Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 06:56 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
root
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanSR

Bootloader unlock here:

recovery boot:
turn off fast boot or
put battery back on and:

take screenshoots:

Did anyone try this http://forum.androidsrbija.com/viewt...p?f=325&t=4717
20th May 2014, 07:48 PM |#8  
Flag Sombor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarinka

Did anyone try this http://forum.androidsrbija.com/viewt...p?f=325&t=4717

Whats to try?
above way i posted works perfect and it only takes 5 -10 minutes to get email from huawei with unlock code
and its official way
The Following User Says Thank You to IcemanSR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IcemanSR Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 07:59 PM |#9  
Flag Angra do Heroismo
Thanks Meter: 212

Donate to Me
More
no devs willing to root this phone then... just got one its pretty decent phone shame about no root

Sent from my HUAWEI Y530-U00 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 07:21 PM |#10  
Flag Sombor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanSR

Bootloader unlock here:

recovery boot:
turn off fast boot or
put battery back on and:

take screenshoots:

I prefer official unlock code,but there seems to be other ways to unlock bootloader
it is not tested for y530,i already unlocked mine,so i can't test either
but HERE it is for those who wants to try
Guide is simple and it should be for generally all huawei's ?
The Following User Says Thank You to IcemanSR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IcemanSR Ad-Free
22nd May 2014, 09:32 PM |#11  
Flag Modena, Italy.
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I unlocked succesfully the bootloader with official method,but after some hours my phone noticed me that there is an update (B187 in Italy),
I downloaded it and when the phone restarted to install it,it did stuck on Huawei logo,i waited about 20 minutes but nothing happened,so i tried to reset the phone but the same thing happens,i tried to relock the bootloader with the same code i used to unlock it but the phone saied:invalid code or something similar....so how can i fix these problems or one of these? Sorry for my bad english,i'm italian,i hope you understand!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei-ascend-y530

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)