Installed (mostly) to /cache, and intended for ARMv6 (no libs, srec, or tts)
A full KitKat/CM11 ROM nearly fills our /system partition, so even the smallest, most trimmed gapps won't fit.
Option 2 is this - installing them to /cache and symlinking to /system
Because they are installed to /cache, do not wipe cache or factory reset after installing - you won't have gapps anymore.
If you do need to wipe cache, reinstall the zip afterwards.
Data can be wiped as long as you use Mounts & storage > Format /data, not factory reset from the main menu.
Added to /system: 9.9 MB
Added to /cache: 33.6 MB
(according to GNOME's archive manager)
If you have previously installed a different gapps package, please format /system and reinstall the ROM then this gapps package
Google Drive: http://goo.gl/3ad3HR
Pick whatever mirror is fastest for you
I'll try and keep Play Services and the Play Store up to date so they don't use up space on /data, but neither of them make any notification when updated, so I might lag behind a bit.
- Moved more things out from cache as 20141026 was not enough
- Moved an app from cache to system, as the space usage on cache was too much for some devices
- Removed SetupWizard (caused problems)
- Play Services updated to 6.1.83
- Play Store updated to 5.0.31
- Play Store updated to 4.8.20
- Play Services updated to 4.4.52 (1174655-012)
- Initial package