FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RUU] att ruu 1.58.502.1 posted

407 posts
Thanks Meter: 178

By CirgioD, Senior Member on 20th May 2014, 10:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, I have been doing some firmware updates and just wanted to check if HTC posted any AT&T RUU's for backup purposes - good news 1.58.502.1 full RUU is posted here -- http://dl3.htc.com/application/RUU_M...0_signed_2.exe

At least now some of us will have easier and less time consuming rollback to AT&T stock! ))
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to CirgioD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CirgioD Ad-Free

20th May 2014, 11:01 AM |#2  
Flag Modesto CA
Thanks Meter: 245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottcent

Hello, I have been doing some firmware updates and just wanted to check if HTC posted any AT&T RUU's for backup purposes - good news 1.58.502.1 full RUU is posted here -- http://dl3.htc.com/application/RUU_M...0_signed_2.exe

At least now some of us will have easier and less time consuming rollback to AT&T stock! ))

Sweet this is nice to have!
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew149 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrew149 Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 12:43 PM |#3  
Knoxville, Tn.
Thanks Meter: 13

More
thanks for posting, that will be nice to have.
The Following User Says Thank You to chizler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chizler Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 05:17 PM |#4  
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dottcent

Wow. Not sure how you found this. When I'm looking on the HTCdev site, I can't get this to pull up...but I'm extremely grateful...

Thanks you!!

Mark
The Following User Says Thank You to whelmar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whelmar Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 05:17 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,376

More
Finally! Thanks for posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redpoint73 Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 07:38 PM |#6  
Flag Decatur, IL
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I can confirm this works. Used it to return to stock, used the guides here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751011 to remove the tampered flag and relock the bootloader with out tripping the relocked flag, then ran this RUU, everything is 100% back to stock, except for S-Off.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zacharyt86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zacharyt86 Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 07:57 PM |#7  
Knoxville, Tn.
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86

I can confirm this works. Used it to return to stock, used the guides here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751011 to remove the tampered flag and relock the bootloader with out tripping the relocked flag, then ran this RUU, everything is 100% back to stock, except for S-Off.

Glad it worked I haven't had a chance to try it. I'm still running GPE ruu but glad to see there is a easier way to return to stock.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 09:42 PM |#8  
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 94

More
issue
RUU wont run for me no matter what I do. I have tried locking, CWS__001, wiping everything and putting in RUU mode and the .exe wont run past the EULA acceptance
The Following User Says Thank You to orvon.freeman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift orvon.freeman Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 09:51 PM |#9  
Flag Poconos
Thanks Meter: 218

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orvon.freeman

RUU wont run for me no matter what I do. I have tried locking, CWS__001, wiping everything and putting in RUU mode and the .exe wont run past the EULA acceptance

same here. pissing me off lol. i think its actually corrupted. because by pulling the rom.zip file if you open it . it doesnt even look like all the files are there
The Following User Says Thank You to daddioj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daddioj Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 10:00 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddioj

same here. pissing me off lol. i think its actually corrupted. because by pulling the rom.zip file if you open it . it doesnt even look like all the files are there

If you feel the file is corrupt, you can download the RUU from the HTC's website, you will find it under device support (ATT HTC ONE M8). I think your bootloader has to be locked to be able to install the RUU.
20th May 2014, 10:02 PM |#11  
Flag Poconos
Thanks Meter: 218

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurldfamuz

If you feel the file is corrupt, you can download the RUU from the HTC's website, you will find it under device support (ATT HTC ONE M8). I think your bootloader has to be locked to be able to install the RUU.

i know i been doin HTC for years . ok bad choice of words lol. isnt that what the original link is? i never checked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)