Post your battery stats here!

Search This thread

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Hey here you can post your battery stats in the following form:

1. overview of battery usage
2. display on time

Thank you :)
Edit: before complaining about bad results use wakelock detector from playstore thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aronuser

xangoch

Sep 20, 2013
balıkesir
here it is...

my batterry life is at least 5 days...

Attachments

• pil.png
    pil.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 3,242
Reactions: nexuspur

xangoch

Sep 20, 2013
balıkesir
But you have charged it several times and dont let it go from 100% to 1% in one discharging.

this is between two recharges mate. i bought an extended battery from ebay for 9 usd including shipment.i use it to the very end and reboot my phone and i have more juice left for two more days.. thats what you see in the chart. and when you plug in the charger that counter is reset automatically,isnt it?

Last edited:

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
this is between two recharges mate. i bought an extended battery from ebay for 9 usd including shipment.i use it to the very end and reboot my phone and i have more juice left for two more days.. thats what you see in the chart. and when you plug in the charger that counter is reset automatically,isnt it?
ok i missunderstand your stats sry :) it will be nice if you can post your screen on time too. thx

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin

Is the extended battery bigger than the normal one?

kieranswhite

Sep 28, 2012
Battery Life

Mine is awful , i don't know whether it's just me but i rarely get through a day with more than 10% left, whatever ROM i run. does anyone else experience this??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-21-16-26-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-16-26-26.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 2,351

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
The best battery i get every day

pu5udu8u.jpg

epy8ureq.jpg

Any one can help me find the wakelock

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Aronuser

Mar 1, 2014
Berlin
Cm11 m6 snapshot, f4k aosp kernel, intelliactive governor, fiops i/o, midrange use. The battery stats design is from xposed module xbatterystatscolors

Sent from my unknown using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1401234947943.jpg
    1401234947943.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 984
Reactions: wout.vde

HumansAreTasty

Mar 26, 2012
Stock Android 4.2.2 without root and with Greenify and Advanced Task Killer.

WiFi, 3G, Data and Sync are enabled.

F0gHHVq.png

Last edited:

marki555

Jul 23, 2014
I usually get only 24 hours on my S4 mini, so basically day + night, so I have to charge every night. I have wfi turned only at home (using Llama app). At midnight I turn off wifi and sync. It turns on at 6:00 in the morning. I have accuweather widget and one IMAP email account (using IMAP PUSH) syncing.

Is it normal that having Wifi turned on consumes so much more battery? It is visible very good in the screenshot and it is the same effect every day. Screen time on the screenshot was only 1h20m. I have brightness set to Auto -3.

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
I usually get only 24 hours on my S4 mini, so basically day + night, so I have to charge every night. I have wfi turned only at home (using Llama app). At midnight I turn off wifi and sync. It turns on at 6:00 in the morning. I have accuweather widget and one IMAP email account (using IMAP PUSH) syncing.

Is it normal that having Wifi turned on consumes so much more battery? It is visible very good in the screenshot and it is the same effect every day. Screen time on the screenshot was only 1h20m. I have brightness set to Auto -3.

simply question have you restarted the device? because android os seems to consumes a lot of power. You also should install wakelock detector from playstore and look what app consumes so much power ;)

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Hey all i have a question can you all show me which your screen on time is that you will get usually with the stock battery? Thx to all in this thread who post their stats :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As I wrote, I tested the autonomy of the original new battery I bought.
    *In stock ROM KK + Silviu kernel was perfect. With general use (except games) I could always more 4:30 SOT when the level reached 20%.
    With CM 13 based ROM (AOKP) + default kernel : autonomy is lower. Using the same settings for CPU (On Demand / NOOP) and the same use I could only get a maximum of 3: 30H SOT.
    do not happen sudden discharge or any abnormal consumption of apps. But the autonomy is much worse.

To try to achieve the same range of KK + silviu kernel you will have to test other settings in the CM kernel. Or you can change the CM kernel and use tricks like undervolt, etc. Unfortunately it is a known fact: Android M consumes more battery than KK. In fact, Google promises that M consume less battery never materialized.

Then that's it.

If you want good autonomy without tricks just use KK ROM STOCK + Silviu kernel. It comes easy in 5 hours SOT. (No games).

In MM you will have to test kernel, change settings, etc. You can probably get close to KK STOCK ROM autonomy. I have not done such tests. When I have time I will.

EDIT : For those using AOKP ROM with the default kernel: you can use On Demmand / Noop and Max Freq 1242 MHz Min Freq 384 MHZ..
    There will be big difference in SOT time.
    At this point I have 2H:20M SOT. Charge: 95% to 59%. ( 36% discharge)
    Great result,

1o6444M.png

pQTw8vn.png

ROM: AOKP (latest version)
    Kernel: AOKP
    Settings: On Demand / noop
    CPU MAX FRQ 1242 Mhz CPU MIN FREQ 384 MHz
    SOT: 5h 57m
    Battery: New Original Samsung B500Ae
    charging up to: 95%
    Battery remaining: 17%
    NOTE: I do not use apps for battery (Greenify, etc.)
    main use: Browser, Twitter, FB, Whatsapp, youtube...
    Secondary use: camera, calls, tasker, etc.
    NET: WIFI (mostly) and 3G
    Light usage, was weekend :)

The thing is i can't understand all the data, any one have a good guide about wakelocks

Read/watch this:

Android Basics 101: Understanding Wakelocks
    here it is...

my batterry life is at least 5 days...
    But you have charged it several times and dont let it go from 100% to 1% in one discharging.