FORUMS

[Navbar Themes, Wallpapers] My Collection

1,259 posts
Thanks Meter: 947

By AyDee, Senior Member on 21st May 2014, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Here I'll post some of the stuff I make or mod for my phone. It will be just softkeys and wallpapers for now but I will most likely try my hand at some other things and I will add whatever I make as I make it.

Wallpapers are in post 2 <--Link
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOFTKEYS
Here are some softkey/navbar themes for LG roms. They should work on the G2, Flex, Gpro, Gpro2, etc. as long as you use a stock-based rom.
  • Install as a normal apk, then set them in Settings> Display> Front Touch Buttons> Button Color.
  • In order to enable all button combinations including an option for a search button, enable custom softkeys with transparency on the homesreen, and get the custom highlight/glow to show, you need to have the Xposed framework and G2 TweaksBox and enable nav bar theming. (Thanks @P_Toti!!)
  • *Note*- When updating to a newer version of a theme you use, switch to a different theme or uninstall the old theme before you install to reduce the chance of systemui force closing.
  • All apks have been zipaligned.

Candy Shop Softkeys:

Big thanks to the guys over at the Candy Shop for letting me use some of their stuff!
I only have a few done at the moment but I will keep adding to these when I can.

(Since we have a few more options enabled, I made the Qmemo, Search, and Notification buttons, and highlight and lights out in some cases..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@matthew0776 's Softkeys
(you can thank him HERE)

HoloFramed . Mirror

HoloFramed Holo . Mirror

HTC One M8 Softkeys . Mirror

Line Softkeys . Mirror

DTSoftkeys . Mirror
@CyberScopes 's Softkeys
(you can thank him HERE)

Project Hera Softkeys . Mirror

Cyber Navbar Pro . Mirror

Pro-X Navbar . Mirror

Thanks also to Arz Bhatia of PA Team for letting me use his great softkeys!
@arzbhatia 's Softkeys
(you can thank him HERE)

Holo Keys . Mirror

White Holo Keys . Mirror

ICS Concept Softkeys . Mirror

Black Zenyth Softkeys . Mirror

Holo Zenyth Softkeys . Mirror

My Softkeys:

AOSP Softkeys . Mirror . grey->AOSP v2 GreyMirror

Autism Awareness . Mirror *some keys are from "Script" softkeys

Autism Awareness White . Mirror

Autism Awareness Colors . Mirror

Bent Softkeys . Mirror

Bent Blue . Mirror

Bent Green . Mirror

Bent Purple . Mirror

Bent Red . Mirror

Black Facebook Softkeys . Mirror

Flex Home . Mirror icons fron @Cloudyfa's post HERE

G2 Logo . Mirror

G2 Logo White . Mirror

White G2 Logo . Mirror

LG Logo . Mirror

LG Logo White . Mirror

Odessa Arch . Mirror

Win7 Colors . Mirror

More to come!
Hit "Thanks" if you use them

More softkeys from @slewi HERE and from @pglmro HERE
The Following 113 Users Say Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AyDee Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 09:15 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mobile

Donate to Me
More

WALLPAPERS
I'll post wallpapers I make and also some I've collected here.The zips are not flashable, please extract to use.

Pack 1.
13 Wallpapers featuring the G2 logo and 13 corresponding blurred lockscreen wallpapers

Example:
Download: G2_Wallpapers.zip . Mirror

Pack 2.
Most of the wallpapers in this zip are from Zedge, a few from Smartworld, & the rest I found online. 65 in all

Download: Downloaded_Wallpapers.zip . Mirror
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AyDee Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 09:15 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mobile

Donate to Me
More
Just in case
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AyDee Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 11:47 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6,497

Donate to Me
More
Great Work!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P_Toti Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 01:28 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Nice job! Digging the softkeys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sefirosu0522 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sefirosu0522 Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 01:29 PM |#6  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 38

Donate to Me
More
awesome softkeys! could you make the stock android one? but the size is bigger like stock lg g2? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mankind_18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mankind_18 Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 01:31 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Thankyou so much bro great job

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
The Following User Says Thank You to tugrul_27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tugrul_27 Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 01:37 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quick question. I apply the keys but they won't show on the home screen. Only in apps. What do I need to do to fix

EDIT: I figured it out.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400675852089.jpg
Views:	7080
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	2755444  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sefirosu0522 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sefirosu0522 Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 01:48 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6,497

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Hit "Thanks" if you use them[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankind_18

awesome softkeys! could you make the stock android one? but the size is bigger like stock lg g2? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugrul_27

Thankyou so much bro great job

LG-D802 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

You should hit "Thanks" as requested by @AyDee to thank him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P_Toti Ad-Free
21st May 2014, 02:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
navbar, softkeys, wallpapers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)