Thanks Meter: 124

More
Same ... Bought together, same time , same shop
3rd July 2015, 09:31 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Unhappy Any news for GPE Lollipop?
Hi guys!

Just wandering if these are any news for M8 GPE edition running Lollipop 5.1?

I've tried using freedcam. But it's no-go. dng files and both PS raws are sized 7.7 mb and filled with junk. So I consider freedcam is not working in my case for now.
Nubia cam doesn't even install. And old mod Htc rae camera doesn't work as well.

So please could someone give me a hand on this issue and tell me what should I do to get things working?

Thanks
3rd July 2015, 10:48 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 3,302

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_hifi_Moskalets

Hi guys!

Just wandering if these are any news for M8 GPE edition running Lollipop 5.1?

I've tried using freedcam. But it's no-go. dng files and both PS raws are sized 7.7 mb and filled with junk. So I consider freedcam is not working in my case for now.
Nubia cam doesn't even install. And old mod Htc rae camera doesn't work as well.

So please could someone give me a hand on this issue and tell me what should I do to get things working?

Thanks

Do This install Freedcam from playstore .

In Picture Menu Disable DNG so at the bottom says Capture Raw
Then In Picture Format select each format
take a picture then upload the samples of each bayer picture format i'll check which one has a usable image then a patch for freedcam will follow suit
3rd July 2015, 11:07 AM |#35  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

Do This install Freedcam from playstore .

In Picture Menu Disable DNG so at the bottom says Capture Raw
Then In Picture Format select each format
take a picture then upload the samples of each bayer picture format i'll check which one has a usable image then a patch for freedcam will follow suit

Here goes zip. It contains only 2 raw files cause freedcam reports Error: 100 when trying to take a shot with mipi option. Only two qcom options do anything. Hope this helps
It would be great to have freedcam working.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip IMG_bayer-qcom.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.51 MB, 64 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrey_hifi_Moskalets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrey_hifi_Moskalets Ad-Free
3rd July 2015, 03:42 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 3,302

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_hifi_Moskalets

Here goes zip. It contains only 2 raw files cause freedcam reports Error: 100 when trying to take a shot with mipi option. Only two qcom options do anything. Hope this helps
It would be great to have freedcam working.

Thanks

Here you go
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...hCUXJzSk0/edit

Inside you will find freedcam and a raw converter tested it with Sample files you sent me . test freedcam with qcom format and report back.

Note When shooting raw Picture Size is irrelevant as it always shoots maximum of sensor reason I mention this the menu is a bit broken as a new menu layout is being implemented.

Can't work of stable branch as it got lost when my drives failed so yeah its not your device incase you get an fc .

Sent from my NX503A using XDA Free mobile app
3rd July 2015, 04:16 PM |#37  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 836

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Here you go
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...hCUXJzSk0/edit

Inside you will find freedcam and a raw converter tested it with Sample files you sent me . test freedcam with qcom format and report back.

Note When shooting raw Picture Size is irrelevant as it always shoots maximum of sensor reason I mention this the menu is a bit broken as a new menu layout is being implemented.

Can't work of stable branch as it got lost when my drives failed so yeah its not your device incase you get an fc .

Only classic theme works full. All others are broken/fc and sample theme not fully implemented.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to troopii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift troopii Ad-Free
3rd July 2015, 09:50 PM |#38  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Here you go

Thank you so much!

It really works now! It shoots raw and does it without any bugs. I'll run multiple tests with different presets and settings. Hopefully it'll let me get maximum quality possible out of my M8. As the camera is the one and only issue for my in this device.

Thanks again. Great work
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrey_hifi_Moskalets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andrey_hifi_Moskalets Ad-Free
3rd July 2015, 11:32 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 2,931

Donate to Me
More
Yes freecam FC, ****

Team SkyDragon loving
4th July 2015, 01:37 PM |#40  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 836

Donate to Me
More
If you used a different theme then classic it will fc on start. Pls reset in that case freedcam app settings. Then classic theme is loaded on app start

7th July 2015, 06:37 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troopii

If you used a different theme then classic it will fc on start. Pls reset in that case freedcam app settings. Then classic theme is loaded on app start

Is it known if any good themes are in the work for this freedcam version because the classic one isn't the most pretty app...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)