FORUMS

Stock Ruu for Int'l Desire 816

1,122 posts
Thanks Meter: 405

By jacktackle, Senior Member on 31st May 2014, 09:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I found this Stock Ruu posted in some forum.
for those who are stuck can try and flash this as it's not tested by any one who i know.

if you cant flash via PC

you have to rename to 0P9CIMG.zip

and copy to micro sdcard

flash via hboot

dont forget backup before flash RUU!!!!!!!!

this RUU share from MIYACHIKI

his weibo http://weibo.com/234756146
check check check!!!

thx

【RUU】0P9CIMG_A5_UL_K44_DESIRE_SENSE60_HTC_Eu rope_1 .23.401.1【EU】

Link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B61Z...hWRG83Tkk/edit
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 08:17 AM |#2  
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktackle

I found this Stock Ruu posted in some forum.
for those who are stuck can try and flash this as it's not tested by any one who i know.

if you cant flash via PC

you have to rename to 0P9CIMG.zip

and copy to micro sdcard

flash via hboot

dont forget backup before flash RUU!!!!!!!!

this RUU share from MIYA

his weibo http://weibo.com/234756146
check check check!!!

thx

【RUU】0P9CIMG_A5_UL_K44_DESIRE_SENSE60_HTC_Eu rope_1 .23.401.1【EU】

Link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B61Z...hWRG83Tkk/edit

Thanks a heaps dude. This is the single sim european version and already been posted by @aki0306 in the general section. I soft bricked my dual sim english version of the same model and desperately looking for one. If you happen to come across anywhere, would you please mind posting it ? Kind Regards
1st June 2014, 11:57 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbrsekhar

Thanks a heaps dude. This is the single sim european version and already been posted by @aki0306 in the general section. I soft bricked my dual sim english version of the same model and desperately looking for one. If you happen to come across anywhere, would you please mind posting it ? Kind Regards

ok what all i can do to help you is

make a cwk backup and upload to my drop box . you can copy the backup on the sd card and restore using cwm recovery.
if this would help you i can upload. let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
2nd June 2014, 02:57 AM |#4  
Flag Wellington

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok what all i can do to help you is

make a cwk backup and upload to my drop box . you can copy the backup on the sd card and restore using cwm recovery.
if this would help you i can upload. let me know

Definetly jacktackle. I am indeed desperately waiting for someone to help me that way. If you could provide me the nandroid backup, I would be very greatful to you. Much appreciated man. Can you please send the link to [email protected] or on xda ? Thanks a heaps.
The Following User Says Thank You to vbrsekhar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vbrsekhar Ad-Free
2nd June 2014, 07:02 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

Definetly jacktackle. I am indeed desperately waiting for someone to help me that way. If you could provide me the nandroid backup, I would be very greatful to you. Much appreciated man. Can you please send the link to [email protected] or on xda ? Thanks a heaps.

ok i though you are not interested in a sense 5.5 rom that's why did not replied.

it should be ready in 4 hours let me also check if CWM is reading backup from SD card. as far as i know it reads from internal storage. i also have to check if it mounts the internal storage to PC from CWM if it does so, than it's easy for you.

Edit: ok it can read from external SD thats a good news for you. do not forget to flash the boot.img from Kingsense 2.0 before rebooting into the rom.
2nd June 2014, 08:37 PM |#6  
Flag Wellington

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok i though you are not interested in a sense 5.5 rom that's why did not replied.

it should be ready in 4 hours let me also check if CWM is reading backup from SD card. as far as i know it reads from internal storage. i also have to check if it mounts the internal storage to PC from CWM if it does so, than it's easy for you.

Btw, is yours the Chinese Unicom version or European version? Would you also mind sharing hboot, radio and open dsp details so that I would know what I am installing?

Edit: ok it can read from external SD thats a good news for you. do not forget to flash the boot.img from Kingsense 2.0 before rebooting into the rom.

Thanks very much mate. Are you currently on sense 6 or 5.5? I couldn't download the boot.img from kingsense 2.0 as the link was dead. Is it same as the recovery_en.img or something else?
2nd June 2014, 09:54 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

Thanks very much mate. Are you currently on sense 6 or 5.5? I couldn't download the boot.img from kingsense 2.0 as the link was dead. Is it same as the recovery_en.img or something else?

Done link is in your email and its the same recovery

boot.img link is also sent

extract the zip file to your computer and copy the backup in the same order to your external sd card i.e. Clockworkmod/backup/....
do not factory reset as data file is not in the backup. if this does not work, than i'll make one with the data file.

best of luck
3rd June 2014, 12:37 AM |#8  
Flag Wellington

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Done link is in your email and its the same recovery

boot.img link is also sent

extract the zip file to your computer and copy the backup in the same order to your external sd card i.e. Clockworkmod/backup/....
do not factory reset as data file is not in the backup. if this does not work, than i'll make one with the data file.

best of luck

Hey jacktackle, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss a bunch for your help mate. Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I still didnt receive your email to my [email protected]. How about resending it to [email protected]. Awaiting for your reply.

Btw, the rom you are sending is not chinese version right ? and is definitely dual sim english version, right ?
3rd June 2014, 10:51 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

Hey jacktackle, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss a bunch for your help mate. Greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I still didnt receive your email to my [email protected]. How about resending it to [email protected]. Awaiting for your reply.

Btw, the rom you are sending is not chinese version right ? and is definitely dual sim english version, right ?

It's multilingual all languages included have u downloaded n restored?

ok this time im making a sd card backup i think this should help. will be up in an hour
The Following User Says Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
3rd June 2014, 11:35 AM |#10  
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 1,521

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It's multilingual all languages included have u downloaded n restored?

ok this time im making a sd card backup i think this should help. will be up in an hour

Can I get the boot.img link as well? Send it to my xda PM!
3rd June 2014, 06:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_superuser

Can I get the boot.img link as well? Send it to my xda PM!

ok done with boot.img check your pm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacktackle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacktackle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)