unknown baseband null imei

Search This thread

valentinosael

May 3, 2011
Limassol
Stupid me i used this application without read the description to do an efs back up as e result phone start boot loops.I manage to install again xnote rom but know i have unknown baseband null imei.Please help me i tried everything

nofroyo

Sep 20, 2011
Sacramento
Stupid me i used this application without read the description to do an efs back up as e result phone start boot loops.I manage to install again xnote rom but know i have unknown baseband null imei.Please help me i tried everything

Download and install samsung kies http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP and i believe its emergency restore or upgrade and update. It should restore that info, it worked on my note 2. good luck

golfcartguy

Aug 19, 2013
Mount Airy
Did you try the steps that the Developer of Efs Professional mentioned?

I have similar issue, believe it was caused by another program (similar however),

N900t, Running 4.4.2 / NB4 -Imei Unknown / 00
I have Baseband.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa

Did you read this message from the author:

WARNING: DONT USE THIS APP ON A NOTE3, BECAUSE IT BRICKS YOUR DEVICE...!!!

I think this app is not fully compatible with all Samsung devices.

golfcartguy

Aug 19, 2013
Mount Airy
He wouldn't be here if he did. Lets try to help solve problems, instead of point out the obvious.

I know for a fact the app that caused my similar problem, DID NOT mention it could cause a brick or loss of Imei.

So, how do we solve this?

valentinosael

May 3, 2011
Limassol
good morming i will try again all the solotions i found with clear mind and report back
1)upgrade and initialisation from kies.NOT WORKING
2)root again and use efs pro

Last edited:

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
He wouldn't be here if he did. Lets try to help solve problems, instead of point out the obvious.

I know for a fact the app that caused my similar problem, DID NOT mention it could cause a brick or loss of Imei.

So, how do we solve this?

Have to point out for the other don't repeat this mistake again. Because this is the public community.

good morming i will try again all the solotions i found with clear mind and report back
1)upgrade and initialisation from kies.NOT WORKING
2)root again and use efs pro

I have found this link but have not tested yet: http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15196