FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][DROID RAZR HD][KitKat ONLY] TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.1.0 [2014-06-08]

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,860

By dhacker29, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th June 2014, 11:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd June 2016, 10:23 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Zzz
22nd June 2016, 04:08 PM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm off to work but I can't find the firmware to flash.
I've been trying all night to find it but rsd lite keeps failing with the ones ive found or I'm doing it wrong. my phone seems to be stuck in ap fastboot mode now. I realized too late flashing back is a bad idea so now I'm stuck. I also started with the kk version that has a kernel date of 7-2014 which isn't root able with towel root...id be happy to find the firmware 4.4.2 I started with but I can't seem to...every time I unzip the ones I've found into the fast boot folder there's only a .xml and no .bat to initiate the flash process...sorry I'm rambling now any help is appreciated
21st August 2018, 09:46 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys and girls, oldtimer here trying to save my perfectly good moto razr i from becoming redundant due to many of my apps now not supporting kitkat

Have spent 3-4 hours reading up on this and trying to get my head round terminology. I'm being confused by the order of doing things. My main concern is to make a recovery first so when things go wrong I have something to go back to. But it seems to make a recovery my phone must be rooted and bootloader unlocked which would wipe my phone before i can make recovery? I'd be very appreciative if someone could tell me in 6-10 steps the things i must do.

My confusion is the order to root/ downlaod motorola drivers, install fastboot and adb, unlock bootloader. I feel once my phone is rotted, and bootlaoder unlocked and twrp installed, the rest i understand.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)