FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you want to continue building off of Note 3 base, or Use S5 base

Note 3 Base

84 Vote(s)
47.19%
S5 Base

94 Vote(s)
52.81%

AllianceROM Lollipop v12 Final 10.07.2015

4,302 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,698

By TheDriller, Senior Member on 10th June 2014, 06:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from RErick: AllianceROM Lollipop International Base
10th September 2019, 02:02 PM |#5701  
Thanks Meter: 112

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crxssroad

I actually started using it recently and still do. Works for the most part. Will most likely hold out til next year so thanks for giving my old note another year and a half. Haha

This rom is junk
11th September 2019, 05:27 PM |#5702  
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and am accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,791

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryspring

This rom is junk

Actually it is not. It is old and no longer maintained. It was built for a now outdated device. It was first posted 4 years ago. There is no need to be rude and disrespectful to the Dev who made it nor the Dev who first designed it (for the S-2 if I am not mistaken) and brought up thru so many devices over the years . It worked fine for many people for many years. Maybe it's time to update your phone. Maybe it's time to look for another rom that supports a newer operating system. If you'd like to build a better rom ... go for it. My guess is you can't.
11th September 2019, 11:47 PM |#5703  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba

Actually it is not. It is old and no longer maintained. It was built for a now outdated device. It was first posted 4 years ago. There is no need to be rude and disrespectful to the Dev who made it nor the Dev who first designed it (for the S-2 if I am not mistaken) and brought up thru so many devices over the years . It worked fine for many people for many years. Maybe it's time to update your phone. Maybe it's time to look for another rom that supports a newer operating system. If you'd like to build a better rom ... go for it. My guess is you can't.

Not being rude....dude! Stating that it's junk. Constantly FC, random reboots, processes stopping. Yeah, this rom is dope...sorry

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote:

Oh...I can.... but thanks
11th September 2019, 11:54 PM |#5704  
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and am accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,791

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryspring

Not being rude....dude! Stating that it's junk. Constantly FC, random reboots, processes stopping. Yeah, this rom is dope...sorry

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Oh...I can.... but thanks

Then go for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 01:58 PM |#5705  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Then go for it!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
The Following User Says Thank You to jerryspring For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerryspring Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)