FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Regarding LG Optimus L9 - P760 LED!

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By AndrewWilder, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 10:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

Since I'm on my phone right now, I can't edit a picture unfortunately so I'll explain it instead.

So on the LG L9 p760 model there's a front facing camera as we all know. But next to it (on the right side from the front camera) there's a led-like-ish little thing. I mean it looks like a led but I'm not sure what it actually is.
It can barely be seen that's why I wanted to edit a picture showing you its exact location so it would be easier for you guys to get what I mean.

This led-like thing is in the right upper corner of the phone as I said but it never works / blinks / flashes etc.

Can anyone clarify this please? What's that thing on the phone?

11th June 2014, 06:22 AM |#2  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewWilder

Hi,

Since I'm on my phone right now, I can't edit a picture unfortunately so I'll explain it instead.

So on the LG L9 p760 model there's a front facing camera as we all know. But next to it (on the right side from the front camera) there's a led-like-ish little thing. I mean it looks like a led but I'm not sure what it actually is.
It can barely be seen that's why I wanted to edit a picture showing you its exact location so it would be easier for you guys to get what I mean.

This led-like thing is in the right upper corner of the phone as I said but it never works / blinks / flashes etc.

Can anyone clarify this please? What's that thing on the phone?

may be thats your phone's light sensor or proximity sensor...Light sensor detects the amount of ambient light outside and proximity sensor turns off the screen when on call to prevent ear touching the screen...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)