" Download "
01. Intel Usb Driver : https://software.intel.com/en-us/and...devices?page=1
Mirror Devhost: http://d-h.st/VfO
02. File Root (Choose one)
Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/?i2w000j7s2wyp9a
Dev-Host : http://d-h.st/kLh
"How to root"
01. Download & Instal Intel Usb Driver
02. Download & Extrack File Root "Root_Zenfone 4_T001.rar" Extrack File must in the same folder
03. Mode Debugging USB (Usb Debugging) is On. (settings/About/Software information touch "Build Number" 7x).
04. Turn off Zenfone 4 and enter to "DROIDBOOT" (Power + Vol Up + Vol Down)
05. plug in Zenfone 4, Make sure On the Screen Mode DROIDBOOT Is Inscribed " Ready for Download"
06. Open the folder that was extracted and klik "OPEN.CMD"
07. type this on cmd: fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v4.2.0.zip
08. " Enter " wait for processing
09. Your Zenfone 4 now is rooted.
" NOTE "
Perhaps Tutor In Group Or Forum Share To Another But Should Note Writing Credits and Sources The clear failure by where.
Please Dont Reupload Root File.
Abdoel D. Azies [Official Lounge] ASUS Zenfone 4 (INDONESIA)