[Boot Animation]The perfect boot animation for Z1

Search This thread

ganeshbiyer

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
It is awesome. Great work.:good::good::good:
This one just blazes past you.
Visualizing how a Slow Motion version would look.

Kirkymole

Jun 28, 2013
Swindon
Excellent work. Could do with the images staying on screen for a slightly longer time but otherwise it's an excellent boot animation.

babyboy3265

Sep 20, 2012
Jupiter
I know it's an old post, but could there be chance the z1 boot animation may be re uploaded? I'm getting an error when i try to download it..
Thanks.

giriz1c

Jul 23, 2015
bangalore
I know this is for Z1...Can anyone build the same boot animation for Z1 Compact also...? By changing all these to 720*1280 res ...?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried of the stock Sony Boot animation?​

Ever wanted to show your buddies what your Z1 is capable of ? OR just a show-off before your phone gets boot up?

If so, this boot animation is for you..Tease your buddies in Sony's own way.​

Tired of Sony's stock unicolour(??) stock 4.4.2 boot animation, I created this one from Sony's Demo Video. 854 frames!! compressed to about 24 Mb boot animation, this is nothing like you have seen before, with very low quality loss from original frames,and frame rate matched to get a fastest boot time with out loosing parts of the video ( checked with my deodexed stock rom with about 135 apps installed), this one is just like a video show-off of your dear Z1, just before it even gets bootup.

en.gif

THE ABOVE GIF IS CREATED FROM THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, AND OF-COURSE SOME FRAMES LIKE "TRY ME" ARE OMITTED FROM THE BOOT ANIMATION, ALSO, IN ORDER TO CUT OUT THE FILE SIZE, THE PREVIEW GIF IS COMPOSED IN LOW QUALITY AND LOW FRAME RATE ,BUT THE ORIGINAL BOOT ANIMATION IS HD QUALITY.

I have spend a lot of hours to grab frames (using VLC and command line) converting the frames to correct frame size and file size (using Able batch converter and XnShell) editing configuration file (using notepad ++) and then creating boot animation (using boot animation factory and winrar) and then checking various combinations using my c6903 ( rebooted more than 20 times including few boot loops and stuck in boot animation), this boot animation is a perfect combination of speed ,quality and style.

DOWNLOAD

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65718497/bootanimation_c69xx%20demo.zip

DOWNLOAD THE FILE AND RENAME IT AS " bootanimation.zip " and copy it to " system/media/ " replacing the current one you having there. permission is 755.

So guys,if you like this one, feel free to
    click my thanks button
    Can you post a preview of the bootanimation, if not a video of the whole animation? Sounds tempting.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

creating a gif of the animation, it is taking too much time.. wait...:cool:
    lool very good.... ?

Abraços!
    Enviado do meu XZ1 usando XZ1 Sensation by Ogunja.
    Se a minha ajuda foi útil, basta clicar em thanks!
    this is just tooo AWESOME??

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I've try to copy bootanimation.zip to system/media but failed. its read only file system.
    how to copy it.

edit : solved