ROM Version: 1.34.502.1
ROM Date: 09/22/06
As always, download link on the wiki upgrading page:
If you have questions be sure to read the Hermes wiki first, specially the Upgrading FAQs.
Notes on this ROM:
* See the threads on the previous Cingular ROMs for upgrading issues such as enabling video calls, band selection tab, ExtROM customizations, PTT button, etc...
* People with bootloader <= 1.04 just follow the normal procedure (run RUU twice after invalid vender ID error).
* People with bootloader 1.06 (those who have flashed the cingular 1.31 rom) need to downgrade to bootloader 1.04 first:
- 1) Put your device in bootloader mode by holding the side Ok button and the power button and at the same time reset with the stylus.
2) Upgrade to a ROM matching your CID, that is a ROM from your vendor (TyTN owners use the TyTN rom, dopod owners the dopod rom, jasjam owners the imate rom, etc...). This will get you back to bootloader 1.04
3) Flash the new 1.34 ROM as usual (run RUU twice after invalid vender ID error).