Originally Posted by Rakuu
So would it be safe to say that editing the build.prop is the "official solution"?
Yes. And you shouldn't need to reinstall Xposed framework either. Just edit the build.prop, wipe cache + Dalvik cache and reboot. That will cure the lag in most cases.
1. Edit the /system/build.prop file, changing ro.securestorage.support=true
2. Wipe cache & Dalvik cache
Sometimes there may be a secondary cause contributing to the lag. If you have a specific app that is troublesome, it often helps to clear that app's cache and data in the Application manager after doing the above steps.
4. Open the Application Manager (Settings > Applications > Application Manager > All > app name
5. Clear the app's cache and data
specific instructions for S-health
Miscellaneous lag tweaks
- Disable S-voice for a more responsive home button
- Freeze Ti backup with Greenify (or close Ti backup when you don't need it). Ti backup frequently requests super user which has been reported to drag some systems down
- Disable system animation. Reduce or turn off system animation:
Settings > General > Developer options > Windows animation scale > off
Settings > General > Developer options > Transition animation scale > off
Settings > General > Developer options > Animator duration scale > off