[Q] How to add APN? no menu button

Search This thread

ZeCoder

Nov 16, 2007
Hi,

Just received my Omate truesmart.

I can make calls, but I can not use the data connectionbecause the smartwatch did not automatically detect my SIM mobile data settings.

If I go to Settings - Wireless & Networks - More - Mobile Networks - Access Point Names (APN) , I find it empty and there is no menu button to add a new APN.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

Piw

May 24, 2014
Hi,

I can make calls, but I can not use the data connectionbecause the smartwatch did not automatically detect my SIM mobile data settings.

If I go to Settings - Wireless & Networks - More - Mobile Networks - Access Point Names (APN) , I find it empty and there is no menu button to add a new APN.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

Swipe finger from left side of screen for context menu.

beggerking

Jan 4, 2010
Simple answer but great help. Thank you very much :good::good:

After adding the APN manually, the Data connection works. :)

I bid you won't believe your "simple answer" helped people even after almost 1 yr..

well, you did today!!! THANK YOU!!

I can't believe i havn't figured this out after owning the phone for almost 6 month... OMG

nuremberg

Jan 27, 2016
I can make calls, but I can not use the data connection but my APN is correct. What else could cause this trouble with trueSmart+?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

Swipe finger from left side of screen for context menu.