Processor overclocking with CM10.2.1

Search This thread

OldrThanDirt

Jun 20, 2014
I've inherited a Color Nook from a friend that passed away last year and I'm a very raw beginner at all of this. It had CM7 on it and had the capability of overclocking the processor. The SD card went bad and I purchased a new one. I've followed the directions and was able to install CM10.2.1 and the gapps program and get it working. Where can I find the program to get the nook to overclock?

hwong96

Oct 3, 2011
Chicago
I've inherited a Color Nook from a friend that passed away last year and I'm a very raw beginner at all of this. It had CM7 on it and had the capability of overclocking the processor. The SD card went bad and I purchased a new one. I've followed the directions and was able to install CM10.2.1 and the gapps program and get it working. Where can I find the program to get the nook to overclock?

look in Settings:performance:processor.

Reactions: OldrThanDirt

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
I've looked through the settings, and unless I've missed it somewhere there is no performance setting.
You have to activate the setting. Go to settings, about tablet and tap the build number several times. That will activate both developer settings and performance settings.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: OldrThanDirt

OldrThanDirt

Jun 20, 2014
Thank You

You have to activate the setting. Go to settings, about tablet and tap the build number several times. That will activate both developer settings and performance settings.

Thank you Sir! Appreciate your time. Will give it a try after reinstalling CM10.2 on a new card. The Sandisk SD card I purchased seems to have decided to no longer function and will not reformat or be seen by anything.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

look in Settings:performance:processor.
    I've looked through the settings, and unless I've missed it somewhere there is no performance setting.