FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LP][5.0.2][UNOFFICIAL]Beanstalk 5.0050 - Updated 03/06/2015

279 posts
Thanks Meter: 327

By Vampir1c, Senior Member on 20th June 2014, 08:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

FOR 5.0035 RELEASE CHECK THIRD POST

Hey guys! Welcome to Beanstalk for the LG Optimus G e970.

I will be updating this at least weekly, and or sooner depending on when and what newer features are being implemented. I'm very new to this and not great at programming, so bug fixing will be a bit difficult for me.

• CM based
  • Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
  • Customizable Lockscreen text color
  • Lockscreen rotation
  • Power Widgets (THE REASON I LOVE BEANSTALK!)
  • Option to enable all widgets
  • Minimize lockscreen challange
  • Use widget carousel
  • Slider Shortcuts
  • Static Lockscreen shortcuts
  • Lockscreen button actions
  • LCD Density
  • Scroll elasticity options
  • Default App grip option
  • Custom Carrier label
  • Dual Pane options
  • Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
  • Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
  • Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
  • Status bar color and transparency
  • Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
  • Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
  • Breathing SMS option
  • Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
  • Do not disturb option
  • Show notification count
  • Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
  • Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
  • Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
  • Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
  • Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
  • Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
  • High end graphic effects option
  • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
  • Low battery warning customizable options
  • Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
  • Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
  • Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
  • Less frequent Notification sounds options
  • CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
  • Enable/disable wake up on charge option
  • Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
  • CM Performance options and features
  • About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
  • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
  • option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
  • Numerous other options hidding throughout the build

• Haven't run into any yet, please let me know if you do!

• Download Rom
  • Download latest GAPPS (I used Banks 4.4.4 6-19 without any issues)
  • Copy to SD Card
  • Flash Beanstalk zip, then GAPPS using your favorite recovery (I flashed it using TWRP without any issues
  • Optional: Wipe Cache & Dalvik
  • Restart and Enjoy!

THIS IS GPROJ BASED, I HAVE NOT TESTED OTHER KERNELS YET. IF YOU TRY A KERNEL AND IT WORKS, FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD IT HERE

User Kernel Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabxter101

*i'm also using Neighboorhood hacker's kernel on this build. (10-25) kernel.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712473794

Thanks to:
  • Beanstalk (Scott)
  • CyanogenMod Team
  • @ThatKawaiiGuy (For putting up with my noobness while helping me)
  • @xboxfanj (For also putting up with my noobness while helping me)
  • The LGOG Developer Hangouts (I wouldn't be able to do this without all their help. Thanks everyone!)
  • Google
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vampir1c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vampir1c Ad-Free

20th June 2014, 08:39 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
OFFICIAL CHANGELOG
http://www.scotthartbti.com/index.php/beanstalkbuilds/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vampir1c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vampir1c Ad-Free
20th June 2014, 08:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Here is the link to 5.0050 for those who want to try it! Boot animation is a current problem with Beanstalk roms. The boot animation will not show up and the screen will remain black (but backlit) and shouldn't take no longer than ~10 minutes to boot.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934537913

I'm not using this rom, so support will be very limited. I will continue to update it though for those who still need it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vampir1c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vampir1c Ad-Free
20th June 2014, 09:57 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
Talking nice
Will download & do some tests, will get back with the results

First :3

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

@Vampir1c quick note, phone booted up fine but... it won't get any signal or WIFI on JB modem or some of the hybrid modems, right now it only worked with:

*CWM-radio-mako-MAR04-2013-JVP15L-Factory-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1700.27.zip (modem) got wifi & signal & toggles working with it.

*I'm with NET10 but they use AT&T towers, don't know if someone with an AT&T carrier will experience this issue. but just thought you should know

*flashed via philz latest recovery (6.44.0)

*will hit you back once i get perfomance & battery a try loving the ROM so far :')
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabxter101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gabxter101 Ad-Free
20th June 2014, 09:57 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,830

Donate to Me
More
Downloading. Will post results later on today. Quick question, what kernel are you using as default? Is it GEEB or GProj?
20th June 2014, 10:13 PM |#6  
Southern Maine / Seacoast NH
Thanks Meter: 1,139

More
Thank you so much for getting us a new beanstalk build. Should have time Sunday to switch and give this a shot. Really looking forward to it.

Sent from my LG-F180K using Tapatalk
20th June 2014, 10:40 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Will download & do some tests, will get back with the results

First :3

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

@Vampir1c quick note, phone booted up fine but... it won't get any signal or WIFI on JB modem or some of the hybrid modems, right now it only worked with:

*CWM-radio-mako-MAR04-2013-JVP15L-Factory-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1700.27.zip (modem) got wifi & signal & toggles working with it.

*I'm with NET10 but they use AT&T towers, don't know if someone with an AT&T carrier will experience this issue. but just thought you should know

*flashed via philz latest recovery (6.44.0)

*will hit you back once i get perfomance & battery a try loving the ROM so far :')

Thanks for this! I am using this with a mako hybrid radio I believe (flashed it ages ago to work with T-Mobile) I'm not sure how I would go about fixing this for other radios. If anyone else reports this issue I will recommend the radio you're using in the main post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77

Downloading. Will post results later on today. Quick question, what kernel are you using as default? Is it GEEB or GProj?

Hey man, this is using Gproj.

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Vampir1c For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vampir1c Ad-Free
26th June 2014, 01:13 AM |#8  
Springdale, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Not able to recieve text messages and Netflix still dead in the water with new update. Thanks for all your hard work.
26th June 2014, 01:44 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 23

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidrabbit001

Not able to recieve text messages and Netflix still dead in the water with new update. Thanks for all your hard work.

Did you try to use a different SMS app? textra, chomp or evolve sms? use them & see if it works for you.
26th June 2014, 03:58 AM |#10  
Springdale, Arkansas
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs down
Quote:

Did you try to use a different SMS app? textra, chomp or evolve sms? use them & see if it works for you.

Sorry dude Fail, fail, and fail....no go bro. I really want this basic feature to work correctly. Are you using this ROM?
26th June 2014, 04:43 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hey man, I've been using this rom since I posted it and no problems with messaging. I don't use Netflix so I'm not sure if it's only you facing it. Did you dirty flash this rom, or is it a clean flash?

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)