My Asus Transformer TF101 was working fine yesterday... I recently updated to ICS without any problem. I then rooted my device using viperMOD PrimeTime v4.5. Once again, everything worked without any problem.
After rooting, I ran the V6 SuperCharger script. The device rebooted and everything was fine... Then according to the instructions, I downloaded a modified version of the services.odex file and I replaced the original system file (I did kept the original file by changing the extention to .tmp). This is the last time I've seen my Transformer booting. I did this because of the reply from bsoplinger on this post:
The thing is that I forgot to change the owner:group to root:root and to chmod 644. I believe this is where I failed.
- Asus Transformer TF101 B80
- Rooted ICS with viperMOD PrimeTime v4.5
- V6 SuperCharger Script activated (Choose Option #8)
- Replaced original services.odex with a new "empty" one
Now, when booting it gets stuck on the Asus Logo with the rotating loading circles... they keep rotating forever until the battery is drained out.
This is what I tried:
- Booting with Power button & Volume down then Volume down again (tried Cold boot and Wipe)
- Booting with Power button & Volume down then Volume up (Recovery)
- Booting with Power button & Volume up + NVFlash (won't work because it is not a B50-B60-B70)
- Drained the battery to 0%
- Put an official firmware update zip file on a microSD and booted with it
So.... this is pretty much it... As of now, I'm out of ressources and I don't know what else I can do... 40$ via Paypal to the first persone who gives me a working solution.
Thank you for your time!