[RECOVERY][Condor] CWM 6.0.4.9

Search This thread

ricardow111

Jul 31, 2017
Mérida
File deleted in mediafire

Hello the file was deleted in mediafire, can someone reloaded it? it's difficult to find it in internet.
Hi

ricardow111

Jul 31, 2017
Mérida
CWM for Moto E

Hello, I was trying to use the update.zip from titanium backup. It didn't work for me. anyway i found the original cwm recovery from https://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=10409, it says it is the swipe version but it isn't, it works with the hard buttons. I don't know if this with be useful in a more visible site. Regards

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

When setting my sd card for using with app2sd I asked myself is it is better to use a GPT partition table or a MBR partition table. Also with minitool partition wizard i had to set the id fat partition (guid number) in EBD0A0A2-B9E5-4433-87C0-68B6B72699C7, my ext4, in 0FC63DAF-8483-4772-8E79-3D69D8477DE4, and my swap, in 0657FD6D-A4AB-43C4-84E5-0933C84B4F4F. Do you think this would be useful for somebody?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

I made a post here https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3659863, when i display some issues that have no answres for me. In relation of my phone it gets unlocked agian flashing another boot, gpt or motoboot image of a more advendced android system rom (5.1) of the stock firmware ror USA. I changed like the flash partition, motoboot, logo, boot, and fsg from the telefonica latin american version to the retail us and my phone got signal again. It was working fine until very soon, whe it entered in a boot loop, and I had to install a new ROM. Do you that failure could be because it had the flashed the commandas that I mentioned previously fron the retail usa version and the rest flashable things via fastboot fron the telefonica latin america (system, that's all that was left)? Regards

ankcash

Sep 29, 2017
Link is not working

The link you provided in the post is not working. I am using Moto E(2nd gen: XT1022). Please give me some link from where I can download the image file of some custom recovery(CWM or TWRP). Thanks!

kurtn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

CWM 6.0.4.9 For MOTO E

DOWNLOAD
    :
    CWM 6.0.4.9

SOURCES:
    CyanogenMOD Recovery:
    CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery
    Device:
    android_device_moto_condor

INSTALLATION:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

USAGE:
    Up/down: Voleme keys
    Enter: Power key

CREDITS:

JackpotClavin <---- Device files
    @xperiafan13 You are welcome to add this to your original post if you would like
    Figured I would compile the latest version (Tested and working as expected) of Clockworkmod Recovery for our Moto E available from here:

CWM 6.0.5.1 Condor

Credit to percy-g2 for his device tree, vendor tree, and kernel source:

Device Tree
    Vendor Tree
    Kernel Source
    HELLO

Link update
    Op , can u please update mediafire link. The link from op is showing invalid or file deleted error.
    @xperiafan13 will this going to official in future? ☺?

Sent from my XT1022