FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE] How to flash you OG without KDZ Flasher

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By gabrielfrias, Junior Member on 18th September 2013, 09:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everybody! Since I'm from Brazil, please, ignore any possible write mistakes I certainly should make. =]
I wanna share my experience with my OG. As I hate any branded firmware, I looked for an unbranded one, but, the only one I found from the huge topic posted in our forum was a Vivo branded .kdz. I was pissed off with this situation, because I had a branded firmware and it's wifi signal, compared to a CM10.2 based ROM, was mediocre. It wasn't stable enough and keeps dropping every time, annoying me. So I was forced to use a CM10.2 based ROM until today, wich I don't like much (believe it or not, I prefer all that trash that comes with the original firmware), then, after long nights awake looking for a solution, here we are! I finally solved it =] so, let's begin.

I WILL NOT POST ANY LINKS. GOOGLE AND XDA ARE YOUR FRIENDS. EVERYTHING I USED IS EASILY FOUND.

DOWNLOADING FIRMWARE
1. For no mistaken firmware downloads, I discovered a good tool called B2B LGMobile Support Tool V1.4.9.0 CRACKED BY OOXTCOO. All you have to do is install it then copy the files in CRACK folder to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\B2B_Client and replace what it asks.
2. Open B2BCheckApp.exe, write whatever you want in login and password fields, choose your country. Press OK.
3. Click in Applicantion & Download, then Download S/W firmware for cellphone.
4. Choose a country you want, write your phone model (E975, E977, E970, LS970...), click in the magnifier (IMPORTANT), then it you give you choices of branded firmwares and one choice for an unbranded one for each country (usually the one the name of the chosen country and it's abbreviation), for example, BRA/BRAZIL is the unbranded version.
5. Double click on the result shown below, choose a path to place it, then click Download.
6. It's usually compressed in a .zip file, so, when the download finishes, uncompress it, you'll get a .tot file.

FLASHING
1. You now have the firmware downloaded. So, you'll need two more files: LGNPST and LGNPST_LS970.dll. Both you can get links and the tutorial how to install LGNPST and register the .dll in [REPAIR] TeenyBin - Softbrick Quick Fix / Bootloader Unlock [E971, E973, E975, F180*].
2. After downloaded and installed all, just follow the tutorial to flash the firmware.

OBSERVATIONS
1. For brazilian users: I'm using the BIN_LGE977AT-00-V10b-SCA-XXX-MAY-27-2013+0 firmware and it's MUCH better. Unbraded, wifi stable and it keeps all originality of junk apps that comes installed in it. If you wanna a bigger wifi signal, more stable and keep phone originality, this is what you are looking for =] otherwise, just install PAC rom and be happy.
To download it: csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/svc/ezls/MESSW/LGE977/BRA/SWP/3/BIN_LGE977AT-00-V10b-SCA-XXX-MAY-27-2013+0.zip
2. There's another method I haven't tested to flash .kdz, .tot, .bin, .whatever: is to use a tool called LGFlashTool and LGE970_20121005_LGFLASHv141.dll, both easily found googleing them. There's a tutorial how to use it too. Just follow it. I read there's some kind of incompatibility with the TeenyBin file, but it seems to be ok with all other files.
3. The program used to download firmwares can be used to download ANY LG firmware. Just search for the model you want.

That's it. Any questions I would be glad to answer. DO NOT PM ME =]

28th June 2014, 11:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Falae Gabriel, to com problema para encontrar os arquivos .BIN/.TOT não acho em lugar nenhum, nem esse que colocou o link está mais disponível, queria instalar esse que vc recomendou. To precisando de um help seu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)