FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] XO Tablet Vivitar ROM

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By tk421webs, Junior Member on 29th June 2014, 03:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
First, I fully admit noob status here. I have this XO Tablet from vivitar and I have managed to seriously brick it. I rooted then was messing with build.prop and now it only displays the logo but does not boot. I was able to modify the generic Google USB driver and can adb just fine. I tried to push a "fixed" build.prop back to the device per a forum I found online, but keeps saying the source path does not exist. Tried to pull and get the same. Everything I have read so far simply says just reinstall the rom/update.zip from sdcard. Have spent the last two days scouring this and other forums for a copy of the rom so that I can recover. Does not seem that Vivitar provides it anywhere and in extensive crawl of the web I have not seem to find anyone else looking.

Anyone know where I can get the rom for the Vivitar XO Tablet?
The Following User Says Thank You to tk421webs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tk421webs Ad-Free
26th November 2014, 02:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk421webs

First, I fully admit noob status here. I have this XO Tablet from vivitar and I have managed to seriously brick it. I rooted then was messing with build.prop and now it only displays the logo but does not boot. I was able to modify the generic Google USB driver and can adb just fine. I tried to push a "fixed" build.prop back to the device per a forum I found online, but keeps saying the source path does not exist. Tried to pull and get the same. Everything I have read so far simply says just reinstall the rom/update.zip from sdcard. Have spent the last two days scouring this and other forums for a copy of the rom so that I can recover. Does not seem that Vivitar provides it anywhere and in extensive crawl of the web I have not seem to find anyone else looking.

Anyone know where I can get the rom for the Vivitar XO Tablet?

have you got the rom update for the XO tablet ?? because i need it too
27th June 2016, 06:29 AM |#3  

More
Has anyone found this?
10th January 2018, 01:43 PM |#4  

More
I need the xo tab rom
2nd December 2019, 10:48 PM |#5  
Flag Pawling
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have a functioning one here, (if you could call it "functional"), so if someone could tell me how to actually pull an image off the device I'd post it somewhere.

But apparently, from EVERYTHING I've seen here and elsewhere in the Android community, if you haven't already DONE something five times previously, you won't ever be able to learn how to do it...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)