[Q&A] [ROM] [1 October] [4.4.2] [Stock] [N7100XXUFNE2/NG3/NG4/NI1 Ports] QS-i9300-KK

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [ROM] [1 October] [4.4.2] [Stock] [N7100XXUFNE2/NG3/NG4/NI1 Ports] QS-i9300-KK

Q&A for [ROM] [1 October] [4.4.2] [Stock] [N7100XXUFNE2/NG3/NG4/NI1 Ports] QS-i9300-KK

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

musg

Oct 10, 2014
youtube problem

Youtube give me "server connection failed" how to solve? Thank you

pranav.stefan

Oct 12, 2014

Hey we love your work... Can u update this one... The guy who posted does not seem to update it at all. Thank you

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development/i9300-to-n00t-bring-lte-fun-to-3g-t2886574

rstone79

Feb 27, 2014
Please how i do to put the weather on lockscreen?

Anyone also tell me how can i put weather on lockscreen?? do you know what mod i need to install or replace in private-apps to put the weather widget on lockscreen in te QS 2.8 rom?? thanks!

lemi00

Mar 13, 2013
Lisbon
Hi,
On v2.8, I am facing a wierd issue: a day after flashing the ROM, phone starts lagging a little..
I did a factory reset and installed all apps afresh but still the issue persists... any clues?

What Kernel are you using. I have experienced that withe Boeffla Kernel. Now using the QS ans it is perfect, withou no lags.

RCHRCH

Oct 18, 2014
Answer with home button

Hi!
How can i answer to phone call with home button?
Available some mod?

ussser

Jan 19, 2012
Hi,
I am on QS-i9300-KK 2.8
Anyone experiencing strange torch behavior? Torch goes off with screen everytime... when I unlock the screen it goes on again.
Flashed with full wipe and formatted system partition before flashing.
Any idea?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Oct 4, 2012
This is a good ROM, but the battery life is shorter than Android 4.3. I have installed this rom with full wipe inside the aroma installer and wiped data before installing rom. I wiped cache and dalvik cache before installing this rom and the battery is a bit better now. <br />
P.S. : I have installed this ROM last night. <br />
Another problem is that sometimes the sound doesn't work for Tapatalk notifications. <br />
I am on 2.8. Should I install 2.8+ ? Thanks!<br/>
Sorry for posting here too, but I need to know the solution for my problem.
Also, I have used the stock repacked QS kernel inside aroma installer.

Mark Hunter

Oct 20, 2014
Thanks to Devs for this port , is the best i try in a lot of time!!! here´s my caps of use.

p.s. Sorry 4 the bad English , =)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-19-17-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-19-17-51.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 724
  • Screenshot_2014-10-19-19-17-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-19-17-58.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 716

lemi00

Mar 13, 2013
Lisbon
Flashing 2.9 version. This is the best rom so far. Nice work. Keep amazing us.

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lemi00

Mar 13, 2013
Lisbon
Version update

Thank you for such great ROM.
What i need to updade on the aroma for the new version?
I need to pick any app on the aroma? or just next to update.
thanks
Just install the rom and unckeck all the app from AROMA. This way you will keep all you previous apps an install only the new ROM version.

njhlj

May 27, 2014
old UI in this rom

thank you for great job , its amazing rom
how can i change UI like s5 UI?

emmazarate59

Mar 23, 2014
kernel

Kernel boeffla o agni?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Kernel boeffla o agni?

lemi00

Mar 13, 2013
Lisbon

You have a transformation pack for this ROM. Just search this forum.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Kernel boeffla o agni?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Kernel boeffla o agni?
I already have tried both but I prefere the QS one!!!! More fluid.

Reactions: njhlj

manugemma

Mar 17, 2012
Problemas titaniun con version 2.9

Hola fantastica rom,increible fluidez ,pero tengo un problema con version 2.9 con restaurar apps tuve que pasar a 2.8 y todo perfecto gracias por la rom.

MD500

Mar 25, 2013
Hola fantastica rom,increible fluidez ,pero tengo un problema con version 2.9 con restaurar apps tuve que pasar a 2.8 y todo perfecto gracias por la rom.

TALK IN ENGLISH!!! USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IF YOU CAN'T DOMINATE NATIVE-ENGLISH

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

ZioArturone

Dec 10, 2007
Hi, I installed this rom and it's just Great!
I have a little problem: I installed also the S5_SystemUI.zip addon posted in the 2nd post, but the appearance in the notify menu is like in this screenshot.

How can I fix the toggles appearance? (QS v2.9+ Boeffla)
Thanks

Attachments

• systemui.jpg
    systemui.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

jik_101

Oct 28, 2014
Phone shuts down

first of all, thanks for such a great rom!
however I'm havving some small problems but the most annoying is: sometimes when I go into the dialer the phone immediately shuts down.
please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NL1 build compiled wis nevest apktool_2.0.0rc3 had some bugs...
    Today will be corrected version recompiled wis apktool_2.0.0rc2
    Hi everyone who has touchwiz redraw. Proposal:
    1. Change launcher e.g. apex or nova.
    2. Set "keep in memory" in launcher settings.
    3. Use ram manager and set the same.
    4. Use app setting - module of xposed installer - and set launcher as resident in memory.
    5. Greenify everything but not launcher

I promise no more redraws of launcher.

You have a transformation pack for this ROM. Just search this forum.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Kernel boeffla o agni?

Kernel boeffla o agni?
    I already have tried both but I prefere the QS one!!!! More fluid.
    flash boeffela kernel 6.1 beta 5 or 6 and graphical glitches will be gone...with that screen mirroring and WiFi direct will work, but with stock qs kernel will not :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I impulsively flashed back to n00t v5 and then saw your post - Ugh. Didnt like new look and came back to qs i9300 kk, and also because camera wasn't working even after fix. This time flashed boeffla kernel, and immediately noticed better wifi. Screen no longer tears, but time will tell because last time the graphics got worse progressively. Fingers crossed and thanks for that suggestion!
    pls tell me who is better and fast touchwizz or nova ??

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

who is fast and better touchwizz or nova ?

For me it's Nova.But we need to wait the new TW Lollipop for test it it's look very good :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app