[Q&A] [ROOT] Asus FonePad 7 / K00E / ME372CG

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROOT] Asus FonePad 7 / K00E / ME372CG

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

ninjapogs

Oct 10, 2014
@fussel323 can you also make me one for tw build 6.3.6? apparently, i didnt turn off auto update and it updated from jb to kitkat and theres no root for kitkat tw6.3.6 which is kinda annoying seeing that kitkat drains the battery out of it, but since i have no option to downgrade, i might as well just root it from here. Thanks in advance :)

PS: Apparently, im a new user so I cant post the build, so may I have the permission of sending it to you via PM? Dunno if it will work though

ninjapogs

Oct 10, 2014
How did u get the tw v6.4.1? Coz regardless of how many times i tried to update, it says im up to date and i only have tw v6.3.6

Sep 13, 2013
bluetooth problem

ive a problem with bluetooth interface on my fonepad K00E / ME372CG, ive partially solved with this steps... can you help me better (i have to edit "state" file every time i turn off the bluetooh!)
thank you!!
http://xdaforums.com/android/general/bluetooth-fix-android-kk-4-4-2-asus-t2832179

gr33nSyntax

Jan 27, 2014
M i correct !!

In my Build Number, i have KVT49L.WW_epaf-V6.5.0-20141001 . So, which zip is compatible for me ?

gr33nSyntax

Jan 27, 2014
Waiting For Devices

CMS is waiting for devices. Though, i have proper adb connection and my tab is in DroidBoot mode.
Make me correct, if i am wrong somewhere ?

frontzion

Oct 29, 2014
hello there,i was trying to root my device,build number 6.3.6
all goes normal just like the instruction until all steps
but when reboot done,it says "your device has been recovered,system update failed"
please help

ezraigor

Nov 12, 2014
excuse me, i have fonepad 7 K012, is it work for it? thank you

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I have FOnepad 7 K012 and my build number is KVT49L.WW_fonepad-11.2.3.18.2-20141022

so what file sould i choose to root it?
Thank you so much

ianrandy

Sep 5, 2012
Sorong
Root ME372CG v6.5.2-ID

hi all..
is there any available the root file for my Fonepad ME372CG v6.5.2-ID-20141016 044000263_201405210029? if not, how do i get the "build.prop" file from unrooted fonepad?

azhar_xda

Nov 16, 2014
Asus fonepad 7 no network problem

Hi,

I have received a 89MB update from asus after which my phone is not showing any network.

Can you please tell me how to restore it ?

I am using it without network for last two months. when i search for network it says " cannot connect to this network now. Please try again later". it is able to detect all network. but when i select one of them its not working.

Thanks in advance.

mohamed.m

Nov 27, 2014
Q need help plz

hi im new here
i have alot of problems :( need help guys
first i was in build ww6.5.0 and was in root yesterday asus push new update in ota i download it and when my device restart to start setup it stop
and get erorr when it bootup gave me this (your device is recoverd to the original configuration) then i delete root (frome super user) and download the updat again
same prob
sec idownload the raw image frome asus official site ww6.5.0 and my device freeze after boot to setup the image and i force it to shutdown after that i can't make factory reset
saying to me E:unable to write /cashe/recovery/command file
and i have no root now
today i download the new image UL-K00E-WW-6.6.1.0-user.zip it start fine and copy fiels but got errors too :(
:Eunable to rename file /cashe/update.zip: cross-device linkE:unable to write file
E:unable to write file: /cashe/update.zip
E:update flash failed
flash failed
fail(flash_cmds error!)

mohamed.m

Nov 27, 2014
cmds_error

hi
i can't root or install eny raw image and can't make factory reset too
error names E:unable to write /recovery/cashe/command file ! this when i try to reset
flash_cmds error ! when i try to install eny image im now on ww6.5.0
bot normaly to os and ccan't update to ww6.6.1.0 ......thx

Reactions: shahed19206

majid65

Nov 29, 2014
Mehrdad595

رو بریزم توی کامپیوتر یا بریزم تو تبلتم ؟؟ میشه بیشتر توضیح بدی؟ root.zip هستش با این روش میتونم آپدیت و روتش کنم؟؟ فایل asus fe170cg مهرداد جان من تبلتم

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!
    There's new update v6.5.2 for fonepad 7 from Asus... Shall you make root file for this version? :D
    cmds_error

hi
    i can't root or install eny raw image and can't make factory reset too
    error names E:unable to write /recovery/cashe/command file ! this when i try to reset
    flash_cmds error ! when i try to install eny image im now on ww6.5.0
    bot normaly to os and ccan't update to ww6.6.1.0 ......thx
    root for 6.6.1

Root for ww6.6.1 please.
    How to use this root file for 6.6.1

How to use this root file for 6.6.1? can anyone guide me please?
    root asus ME372CG K00E android 4.4.2

do you mind to post also file root V6..6.1.
    i could not find it.
    thank you in advance