I've finally got round to posting a a STAR100 SuperCID guide.
1. Get itsutils: http://www.xs4all.nl/~itsme/projects/xda/tools.html
2. Run pdocread.exe with no args. Take a note of the "uniqueid" value.
3. Run "pdocread -n 1 0x000000 0x10000 -b 0x4000 original-bdk1.nb" - you'll get a file.
4. Head over to http://www.spv-developers.com/strtrkCID/. Feed it the DOCID and the file you got from steps 2 and 3. It'll give you back anoter file.
5. Run "pdocwrite -n 1 patchedfile.bin 0x000000 0x10000 -b 0x4000" where patchedfile.bin is obviously to be replaced with the patched file you got from step 4.
6. There is no 6. Report feedback.