Thanks Meter: 1,705

By kyphur, Retired Senior Moderator on 21st February 2007, 03:03 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th February 2007, 07:03 PM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur

It is known that Microsoft & the Carriers watch this forum. I think this single thread demonstrates the desire for WM6 on the Hermes. HINT HINT....

Until anyone can PROVE everything I claim in this thread there is no worry. Hence the extreme caution in removing traces before release...

I hope people are having the respect, to let you get on with your work, instead of bombarding you with pm's asking you to include this and include that and when is it going to be released/

People should just be grateful and patient...........
24th February 2007, 07:11 PM |#252  
Flag H-Town, sucka!

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbern123

I hope people are having the respect, to let you get on with your work, instead of bombarding you with pm's asking you to include this and include that and when is it going to be released/

People should just be grateful and patient...........

I agree! The more we bother these guys, the more time they have to spend reading our crap and the less time they can work on their Crossbow release. LEAVE THEM ALONE!
24th February 2007, 07:27 PM |#253  

More
I hope all the hard work that kyphur has put in to protecting his source hasn't just been blown...
24th February 2007, 08:10 PM |#254  

More
It's just a classic example of posting in a thread before reading it from beginning to end.

By the way, can someone tell me where I can download this XDA Live edition, and then tell me how to enable GPS on my device, finally can someone give me a link to download the Photon rom?
24th February 2007, 08:13 PM |#255  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 39

More
@Oliy: LOL!
24th February 2007, 08:28 PM |#256  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Chicagoland
Thanks Meter: 1,705

More
Cool
These are NOT HERMES CROSSBOW!!!

When XDA Live is released it will be announced here by me.

I don't know if keny is another victim of the joke or the jokester himself but I'm deleting this chatter from the XDA Live Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keny

hllq://rapidshare.com/files<FAKE>Windows_Mobile_6.0_Crossbow_for_HTC_Her mes.rar.html

hiiq://muj.edisk.cz<FAKE>Windows_Mobile_6.0_Crossbow_for_ HTC_Hermes.rar_42.45MB.html

24th February 2007, 08:30 PM |#257  

More
I have a feeling this will be the most frequently visited thread here... I'm already finding myself checkin in several times a day, even at work...
24th February 2007, 08:33 PM |#258  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jompao

I have a feeling this will be the most frequently visited thread here... I'm already finding myself checkin in several times a day, even at work...

Same here, I am like a little kid waiting for santa to come at christmas.. I keep looking out the window but no sign of rudolf yet.. But I know that if I wait he will come and it will all be worth it
24th February 2007, 08:56 PM |#259  
Flag H-Town, sucka!

More
(It's almost as if it never happened.)
24th February 2007, 09:13 PM |#260  
Flag New York

More
Hey, Miss 2 days of checking posts thoroughly and see what you miss ! Damn! Looking forward to this release !

24th February 2007, 09:20 PM |#261  
SPiTi Mou!
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdrakula

Hey, Miss 2 days of checking posts thoroughly and see what you miss ! Damn! Looking forward to this release !

That's the main question, Are we there yet?
Is It this Weekend/By the end of this Weekend?
During Next Week?

BTW as far as previous post with the DUD "WM6 TyTN ROM" such a waste of bandwidth.... they're playing with our anxiety
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread