[Q&A] [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.2 KitKat [KANG] [May-6]+[NIGHTLIES]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

lukafilipovicc

Dec 7, 2014
Htc Sensation XE

Can anyone tell me what should i do step by step to install cyanognenmod on my htc sensation xe? Thanks

yu105

Dec 12, 2014
i know this may sound "dumb".:) but i can't seem to download the rom. when I click the download link, a web page show and then not found. Just a newbie please help..thanks

ApriLxJuv14

Dec 16, 2014
3g not working

sir 3g is not working when this rom is ported to alcatel pop c1 wcdma not work and signal reception loss when returning it to gsm Edge data connection works only how to fix this bug

aneesijaz

Jan 8, 2015
can it be installed on htc sensation z710e

Hi I want to know that can it be installed on htc sensation z710e.If no plz tell me any rom for z710e plz.