[Q&A] [MOD][ROOT] Audio Hacks and Modifications + New Insanely Loud Volume Hack!! (p

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

[Q&A] [MOD][ROOT] Audio Hacks and Modifications + New Insanely Loud Volume Hack!! (p

Q&A for [MOD][ROOT] Audio Hacks and Modifications + New Insanely Loud Volume Hack!! (post 2)

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [MOD][ROOT] Audio Hacks and Modifications + New Insanely Loud Volume Hack!! (post 2). If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Apr 4, 2014
Hello there.
It works great. But is that good for the speakers? o_O
Is there a similar way to boost mic sensitivity AND speaker? (speaker is done though, you shower how to here).

Lyohanam

Jan 6, 2015
Low volume after android update from 4.3 to 4.4.4

I had android 4.3 on my Galaxy S3 lte (shv-e210L) and I modified system/etc/default_gain.conf to increase volume. After updating to 4.4.4 I'd tried to do the same procedure for default_gain.conf, but volume doesn't changed. Sorry for my poor English. I hope somebody could give me some advice how to increase volume on android 4.4.4.

D

Deleted member 6200883

The best equalizer

I 've tried this but agni kernel with viper4 fx is better than this
with agni you can increase volume and equalize with viper better

May 29, 2015
[MOD][ROOT] Audio Hacks and Modifications + New Insanely Loud Volume Hack!!

I tried this on my S3 and it works great, but lately is it just me or does this affect your device strangely, as I've been having a constant rebooting of my device from time to time :eek:

xXCoolGuYXx

Apr 16, 2014
Hello does anyone here know if this works on the lg g4 h811 mm 6.0

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk