FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Pocket MSN

216 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By yarod_g14, Senior Member on 30th March 2007, 10:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Good morning Chaps and Chappesses.
I hope everyone is well and happy. I am really enjoying using my Ameo but I cannot remember how to re-enable pocket MSN which t-moblie appear to have removed from my device.
I had this same problem on an older PPC I had but I cannot remember what I did to resolve this!

I had pocket MSN setup on my MDA pro and #I found it extremely usefull for checking mail and msn messenger.

Can anyone advise me on getting this back on my device?

Mny thanks!!

30th March 2007, 11:29 AM |#2  
wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 1

More
http://www.thepoorhouse.org.uk/put_m...ile_5_gadgetry
30th March 2007, 11:48 AM |#3  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarod_g14

Good morning Chaps and Chappesses.
I hope everyone is well and happy. I am really enjoying using my Ameo but I cannot remember how to re-enable pocket MSN which t-moblie appear to have removed from my device.
I had this same problem on an older PPC I had but I cannot remember what I did to resolve this!

I had pocket MSN setup on my MDA pro and #I found it extremely usefull for checking mail and msn messenger.

Can anyone advise me on getting this back on my device?

Mny thanks!!

if lots of you are interested, i can post a windows message live up here, it's the next generation of pocket MSN.
30th March 2007, 12:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm interested :)
30th March 2007, 12:37 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
WOWZERS!!!
PLEASE!!!

I would love a copy of the live messenger!

If you could post it before someone decides its a bad idea and blocks out posts

I am rather annoyed that I cannot have my hotmail messages delivered into my inbox like I did on my MDA pro.

That saved time and effort logging into hotmail through opera.

I guess I will not be installing another T-mobile Rom on this device but I had better find a copy of the HTC advantage Rom istead for TOMTOM and pocket MSN.

I await the goodness of :Live messenger !!

thanks!
30th March 2007, 12:46 PM |#6  
wolverhampton

More
Does the Live messenger keep your MSN contacts isolated, or does it still import all your phone contacts and add them as contacts (like it did when i once installed it on universal, prompting my immediate uninstall)

Also, does it suffer from the same problem with the winxp live messenger where some of the more recent contacts you add never appear online, even though they are online ?
31st March 2007, 02:11 AM |#7  

More
Interested!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu5262

if lots of you are interested, i can post a windows message live up here, it's the next generation of pocket MSN.

Yes please mate.

Ooops! My bad. Just saw the dedicated thread for it. Thanks Wu.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)